Page 15 of 473 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Still very skeptical about it. Do you feel like he has "deeply explored" Emma Frost or Kitty Pryde in his Marauders run?

We will see. As long as the art stays gorgeous I will continue to select Duggan's X-Men. There is a lot of potential if the actual story of the book finally starts....
    Honey, no one has been "deeply explored" this era save for a small cluster of characters and not even them. Their nefarious machinations have been what's been "deeply explored." I have faith in Duggan--even more so now that I've read what's coming up--and I am happy with where he seems to be leading Jean.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    She looks like Famke here. Love it!

Wasnt Xmen due out today?

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Wasnt Xmen due out today?
    It is. I read it at Comixology. And it is apparently available at Amazon as well. I think something is up with the Marvel Comics app.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    It is. I read it at Comixology. And it is apparently available at Amazon as well. I think something is up with the Marvel Comics app.
    Amazon and ComiXology are linked. If you purchase it at the former, you get it in the latter.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Happy New Year Jean fans!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Attachment 117005

Jean looking gorgeous as always by Werneck ��

Attachment 117006

Look at the earrings!! ❤️
    Rarely has Jean looked more beautiful and glamorous!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Thank you butterflykyss! May this be a great year for both of our ladies!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Hey, you! Happy New Year, love! Good to see you

Astonishing Member

I'm feeling ridiculous at the moment, so now I'm picturing what if Jean's sister, niece and nephew are brought back by resurrection and are trying to adjust to life on Krakoa.....and then added curveball drama is thrown in as Maddy decides fuck being treated like a clone, she's decided to reinvent herself as Jean's twin and be like no, we're basically like sisters at this point, shhh, its fine, just go with it.....resulting in chaotic Aunt Maddy repeatedly crashing Jean's attempts at dinner with her family and stuff and just living her best life by being that dramatic relative that nobody asked for and everybody tries their best not to invite but always shows up anyway and obstinately refuses to take go away as an answer.

I mean, they act like Xavier and Cassandra Nova are actual siblings despite the fact that Cassandra's concept is actually esoteric as hell, so why not allow Maddy the same dignity and just have her be like hey from now on let's just tell people I'm your twin that was adopted elsewhere at birth. Much simpler that way.

Gail and Bailey, trying to eat dinner when Maddy dramatically teleports in with a flash of hellfire and says "Oh darling niece and nephew, Auntie Maddy comes bearing gifts! Who wants a pet demon?": Umm, Aunt Jean, who is this, what's happening right now? What's she doing?

Jean, sighing and rubbing her eyes: The absolute most, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I'm feeling ridiculous at the moment, so now I'm picturing what if Jean's sister, niece and nephew are brought back by resurrection and are trying to adjust to life on Krakoa.....and then added curveball drama is thrown in as Maddy decides fuck being treated like a clone, she's decided to reinvent herself as Jean's twin and be like no, we're basically like sisters at this point, shhh, its fine, just go with it.....resulting in chaotic Aunt Maddy repeatedly crashing Jean's attempts at dinner with her family and stuff and just living her best life by being that dramatic relative that nobody asked for and everybody tries their best not to invite but always shows up anyway and obstinately refuses to take go away as an answer.

I mean, they act like Xavier and Cassandra Nova are actual siblings despite the fact that Cassandra's concept is actually esoteric as hell, so why not allow Maddy the same dignity and just have her be like hey from now on let's just tell people I'm your twin that was adopted elsewhere at birth. Much simpler that way.

Gail and Bailey, trying to eat dinner when Maddy dramatically teleports in with a flash of hellfire and says "Oh darling niece and nephew, Auntie Maddy comes bearing gifts! Who wants a pet demon?": Umm, Aunt Jean, who is this, what's happening right now? What's she doing?

Oh god, please no.

Haha! I love this! Even though the voice you gave her was a little too much Emma.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Oh god, please no.
    Embrace the absurdity, Mercury! Let Maddy be the drunk aunt who crashes Christmas to be like hey kids, who wants to go depose an alien empire! Family bonding experience! I know Gabe's in, right, Emperor Vulcan?

Scott and Jean: Maddy, please stop encouraging Gabriel's imperialist tendencies, he's reformed.

Maddy, with a swig from a wine bottle: Boo, you nerds.

Cable, resolutely ignoring everything and staring intently at his dinner: Don't look at me, I am not my mother's keeper.

Tyler Dayspring, in the completely wtf AU in my head where Genesis is brought back as a surly teenager to be Hope's little brother: Grandma, can we go to Amenth and stir up a rebellion against Apocalypse?

Maddy: See, this is why you're my favorite. Clearly my creativity skipped a generation.
    Last edited by BobbysWorld; 01-05-2022 at 01:23 PM.

Embrace the absurdity, Mercury! Let Maddy be the drunk aunt who crashes Christmas to be like hey kids, who wants to go depose an alien empire! Family bonding experience! I know Gabe's in, right, Emperor Vulcan?

Scott and Jean: Maddy, please stop encouraging Gabriel's imperialist tendencies, he's reformed.

Maddy, with a swig from a wine bottle: Boo, you nerds.

Cable, resolutely ignoring everything and staring intently at his dinner: Don't look at me, I am not my mother's keeper.
    No thank you, lol. Keep the absurdity away from Jean. She's had sufficient. I wouldn't be against a real reconciling and period of bonding between Jean and Madelyne, however. That could be both interesting and poignant. However, I'd rather neither of them nor their relationship be treated like a joke.

if they do bring back Sarah kids please bring back Sarah too so she can take care of them herself. Jean can be a good on the go aunty.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/