Page 239 of 473 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 7090
    The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    This is a good theory! I'm also thinking she'll use her psionic energy absorption ability to boost her TK and perhaps extract and or destroy Cordy's spores on a subatomic level...?
    I know you want her to use the pink form, but this isn’t a situation for it. Why wouldnt jean’s tk be able block out the spores? And she has shown molecular tk before without the need of the pink boost.

She didn’t use her pink form during age of xman’s massive battles, the recent multiple alien hordes in xmen or king in black, but she needs to use it against a fungus?

The only situation that makes sense for it is for battling the celestials/eternals coming up. I hope it’s not wasted on Cordyceps Jones because they took too long to use it and now just want to blow their load even though he’s not that big of a threat.

It kind of devalues the pink form and Jean in that sense.
    Last edited by Tank; 05-17-2022 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    LMAO I'm sorry!
    🤣 No worries, love. No harm, no foul. Just keep her away.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    I know you want her to use the pink form, but this isn’t a situation for it. Why wouldnt jean’s tk be able tk block out the spores? And she has shown molecular tk before without the need of a boost.

She didn’t use her pink form during age of xman’s massive battles, the recent multiple alien hordes in xmen or king in black, but she needs to use it against a fungus?
    You have a point! Also, I don't think she "needs to use it," but I certainly want her to.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

The Red Dragon

You have a point! Also, I don't think she "needs to use it," but I certainly want her to.
    I do too, but id like to think she saves it for special occasions and Cordy isnt big enough lol

I dunno, I still think at this rate Synch is going to use her pink form before she does. To this day I still yell and stomp my foot that KiB would've been the perfect time for her to break it out.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I do too, but id like to think she saves it for special occasions and Cordy isnt big enough lol
    Well, whatever she ends up doing, he's gonna fry and I'm gonna watch him sizzle.

I dunno, I still think at this rate Synch is going to use her pink form before she does. To this day I still yell and stomp my foot that KiB would've been the perfect time for her to break it out.
    Have hope, my child. It's coming...

The Red Dragon

So true. King and Black was perfect. All those minds together in one place….

I only see the enternals/celestials as big enough threats for her to whip it out for upcoming events. If she has to use it for Cordyceps it’s kind of a bummer since I dont think his threat level warrants it at all.

Have hope, my child. It's coming...

*Me waiting*

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

So true. King and Black was perfect. All those minds together in one place….

I only see the enternals/celestials as big enough threats for her to whip it out for upcoming events. If she has to use it for Cordyceps it’s kind of a bummer since I dont think his threat level warrants it at all.
    I can just imagine the power amp she'd get from leeching the celestials.

*Me waiting*

Me when it happens:

The Red Dragon

I can just imagine the power amp she'd get from leeching the celestials.
    This is what I want to see!!

I only see the enternals/celestials as big enough threats for her to whip it out...
    Hm... I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    You, sir, give me hope.

Mercury won’t believe that 😂😂😂

Me when it happens:

Well at this point I'm with Tank. If she doesn't whip it out against the Celestials/Eternals then I don't know what the hold up is. Like it really doesn't get much more threatening than than that.

Hey maybe she'll bust it out when she reclaims her Omega level tk spot from Exodus.