Page 306 of 473 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 7090
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The point looks so much better than the bar.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    He doesn't have the requisite omnipotence, omniscience, or omnipresence.
    I call bullshit on him not having omnipresence with how many comics he manages to show up in .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

*Sidebar* I know this is old (from X-Force #3), but as we're further along into this Krakoan era, is Jean the only one to perform a Cerebro memory restore without having to actually wear the helmet?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The point looks so much better than the bar.
    It does, though I've definitely seen depictions of the Green Lagoon that look a lot more interesting/creative than at other times.

But also: I am once again just begging the X-offices to please please PLEASE make more than five locations on Krakoa. Like, there's the Council Chambers, the Healing Gardens, Hellfire Bay and the Green Lagoon. That's basically it. Oh and Akademos Habitat and Arbor Magna and the Quarry, and the Pointe of course. Look obviously I'm exaggerating but only a little bit! This island is too big and has too many mutants on it at this point for there to be THIS little variation in what we see of it.

Sorry, off-topic I know, but that's been a pet peeve of mine this entire current era.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    *Sidebar* I know this is old (from X-Force #3), but as we're further along into this Krakoan era, is Jean the only one to perform a Cerebro memory restore without having to actually wear the helmet?

https://i.imgur.com/uvLtupy.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/F2QIz98.jpeg
    Seems like it, Hope is seen using it whenever she does a memory transfer (She had it when Gabby was resurrected in New Mutants#21 vol 4, and had it again when Destiny was resurrected in Inferno#2 vol 2), Xavier practically never takes it off, Emma also used it when she resurrected Xavier and Magneto in Inferno#1 and #5 vol 2 (Same resurrection both times, #1 was just showing a future scene with no context).

Also, seems Jean also did it without Cerebro in SWORD#5 vol 2, and Cerebro isn't anywhere in sight, so it actually looks like she doesn't need it anymore:

Though it's also worth pointing out that when Selene is resurrected, there's no one with Cerebro nearby, it is possible Hope did it without Cerebro too:

(Immortal X-Men#2).

Though it's possible that was Exodus too.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 06-26-2022 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Seems like it, Hope is seen using it whenever she does a memory transfer (She had it when Gabby was resurrected in New Mutants#21 vol 4, and had it again when Destiny was resurrected in Inferno#2 vol 2), Xavier practically never takes it off, Emma also used it when she resurrected Xavier and Magneto in Inferno#1 and #5 vol 2 (Same resurrection both times, #1 was just showing a future scene with no context).

Also, seems Jean also did it without Cerebro in SWORD#5 vol 2, and Cerebro isn't anywhere in sight, so it actually looks like she doesn't need it anymore:

Though it's also worth pointing out that when Selene is resurrected, there's no one with Cerebro nearby, it is possible Hope did it without Cerebro too:

(Immortal X-Men#2).

Though it's possible that was Exodus too.
    That's true, regarding Immortal X-Men #2...but then again the intended goal was just to quickly commandeer her abilities to stop the Kaiju's(and then kill her again) so I don't think restoring her memories was needed for that per se

*Edit*
    Hope is also wearing Cerebro when she restores Thunderbird

Last edited by Omega_DCD; 06-26-2022 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    That's true, regarding Immortal X-Men #2...but then again the intended goal was just to quickly commandeer her abilities to stop the Kaiju's(and then kill her again) so I don't think restoring her memories was needed for that per se
    Hm... I guess, but how would Exodus find the off switch without Selenes's memories? Seems weird to be able to do that without having Selene's memories to at least be a guide...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Hm... I guess, but how would Exodus find the off switch without Selenes's memories? Seems weird to be able to do that without having Selene's memories to at least be a guide...
    Maybe because he is old, nowhere near as old as Selene and her age limits to how far the updates go,they likely don't start from scratch as she could crash the system, (so in effect she has residual memories even without the update maybe with magic, she was restored by Arkea from particulates without even the wholeness of a body so maybe her consciousness is never far from any of her bodily form before animation)..If he had encounters with some of the externals before they were turned into a gate (or whatever else Selene did to them),he would know where to look. Just a guess
    Last edited by Rev9; 06-27-2022 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    What’s this pic from?
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

x-men red 4 preview

Nice. Looking forward to that one.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Would have been nice if it was actually a thing that Jean does not need Cerebro….but well,….not a thing after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Would have been nice if it was actually a thing that Jean does not need Cerebro….but well,….not a thing after all.
    Exactly, a nod to her Omega Level status...but ah well...I'll headcanon this preview as Jean multitaksing and also administering the "once-a-week" backups to the other cradle sites or something, lol

We do know that’s she doesn’t have to have it on her head. They probably forgotten all about it. This outfit is very “teen Jean”