Page 348 of 473 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 7090

A few minutes ago, Dan Veesenmeyer (storyboard artist for the original X-Men: The Animated Series) shared these pics from ComiCon of a Jean fan’s tattoos. Wow. I was instantly filled with an indescribable joy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dveese/st...23370248159233

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Thank you, love! I missed you and seeing your posts! Also, it's going to be an increasingly great time being a Jean fan. I'll post more later.

Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

wow never realized Jean was wearing Kitty's costume before she did. I wonder if Davis was inspired by this

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    wow never realized Jean was wearing Kitty's costume before she did. I wonder if Davis was inspired by this
    I never noticed that, either! Wow!
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Regarding the X-Men 97, “Jean will be a surprise for several reasons.” I can't say more.

Also:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/bleedingc...69253882961921

More news incoming!

Regarding the X-Men 97, “Jean will be a surprise for several reasons.” I can't say more.

Also:

More news incoming!
    Oooh, you tease me so, lol!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Oooh, you tease me so, lol!
    Lol! Just look at who I follow on Twitter—they all follow me too—for clues. :X

Also, to everyone: Jean’s ascent and reestablishment as the central female figure of the X-Men, alongside Ororo, is only going to continue and go on and on across all quarters and mediums, so get ready.

We’re only getting warmed up.

Fantastic Member

Hmmm...just read knights of x. Was it ever hinted that Rachel was gay before? I don't follow her, so was shocked to see that part. If you know of any issues that would've hinted that, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Hmmm...just read knights of x. Was it ever hinted that Rachel was gay before? I don't follow her, so was shocked to see that part. If you know of any issues that would've hinted that, let me know.
    why shocked? You mean surprised maybe?

as far as I know: Chris Claremont had the plan for Rachel to be in a relationship with Kitty. He said Rachel is "the primal love of Kitty's life." Marvel did not allow it. So he heavily implied it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    why shocked? You mean surprised maybe?

as far as I know: Chris Claremont had the plan for Rachel to be in a relationship with Kitty. He said Rachel is "the primal love of Kitty's life." Marvel did not allow it. So he heavily implied it.
    I remember reading about that! Do we know when and where he said that?

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    she wasn't in a relationship with another girl before, but it was implied (by Claremont specifically) that she had feelings for Kitty. There is this scene I remember where she was devastated after hearing that Kitty and Colossus were a couple again. It was very angsty. In Krakoa, Tini Howard put various scenes in her run in Excalibur that hinted that Rachel has feelings for Betsy. I think Leah also mentioned something in X-Factor although I can't remember the exact words.

Also:

More news incoming!
    Jean ready to bury Maddie

FRzI5R6XEAYBMH3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Jean ready to bury Maddie

FRzI5R6XEAYBMH3.jpg
    I actually hope Jean helps her heal.

I remember reading about that! Do we know when and where he said that?
    In the Jay and miles podcast, Chris said that he wanted the two girls to be in a relationship.

https://www.polygon.com/comics/2020/...mics-marauders

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    In the Jay and miles podcast, Chris said that he wanted the two girls to be in a relationship.

https://www.polygon.com/comics/2020/...mics-marauders
    Thank you, love!