Page 368 of 473 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 7090

I just hope she doesn't need 12 issues to use telekinesis against the Rex (Dugan's ghost among us)

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Here's Jean headsketch I got from Joshua Cassara this past weekend at a con
    Attachment 123612
    Wow, how great! This is very nice indeed. I love the eyes and power signature!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Duplicate post
    Last edited by Legaldrugdealer; 08-04-2022 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Duplicate

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Wow, how great! This is very nice indeed. I love the eyes and power signature!
    Thanks. It's cool to get a piece from him now that he's taking over as main X-men artist in the fall

Question for a possible mutant circuit.

Could Hope amp Jeans pink form so that she could absorb the psychic energy from like everyone on Earth? Basically I'm picturing a giant Jean pinching the sh!t out of one of the Eternal machines.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Thanks. It's cool to get a piece from him now that he's taking over as main X-men artist in the fall
    Yes. I am glad you shared it with us here.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

Could Hope amp Jeans pink form so that she could absorb the psychic energy from like everyone on Earth? Basically I'm picturing a giant Jean pinching the sh!t out of one of the Eternal machines.
    I know Jean has amped other mutants powers in the past, so maybe she could do it to herself and would not even need hope.

I'm chosing the remain optimistic for the rest of the event, particularly since there are still bigger fish to fry, namely the Celestials themselves.

I would have liked to see Jean go up against the Uni-Mind, but that was only half of the Eternals..maybe they will try again with their totality and Jean would be needed then.

The Hexes seem like big crude things...let Exodus have his fun hitting things...I'm hoping Jean's involvement is more profound, creative, and impactful.

Jean could absorb the psychic energy of everyone on Earth on her own, thank you very much. lmao. Seriously, though, she absorbed the energy of the Supreme Intelligence—"a being composed of 10 billion minds"—not to mention that she simultaneously absorbed the psychic energy of Galactus, the Phoenix Force, and others, to knock Galactus down.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

In Generations: Phoenix & Jean Grey, teen Jean absorbed the psychic juice of the entire inhabitants of the planet Galactus was trying to cosume(population quantity unknown), plus Terrax, plus Galactus, AND the Phoenix Force, simultaneously...Adult Jean would have no need of Hope to do the same with just Earth's, mostly human population
    Last edited by Omega_DCD; 08-04-2022 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Jean could absorb the psychic energy of everyone on Earth on her own, thank you very much. lmao. Seriously, though, she absorbed the energy of the Supreme Intelligence—"a being composed of 10 billion minds"—not to mention that she simultaneously absorbed the psychic energy of Galactus, the Phoenix Force, and others, to knock Galactus down.
    Oh I know she has the raw power to do it. It was more abt the range and the expediency of it. Kinda like this but with Hope and Jean.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    In Generations: Phoenix & Jean Grey, teen Jean absorbed the psychic juice of the entire inhabitants of the planet Galactus was trying to cosume(population quantity unknown), plus Terrax, plus Galactus, AND the Phoenix Force, simultaneously...Adult Jean would have no need of Hope to do the same with just Earth's, mostly human population
    Yeah I get that but in this Era it's all about teamwork and circuits. Hope spelled this out in Ixm #2 with Storm and Mags.
    06.jpg
    Last edited by Subliminally; 08-04-2022 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I know Jean has amped other mutants powers in the past, so maybe she could do it to herself and would not even need hope.
    Now I wonder if Jean could combine with the Cuckoos and form the core of a Krakoan Uni-Mind.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Now I wonder if Jean could combine with the Cuckoos and form the core of a Krakoan Uni-Mind.
    Jean basically led the Cuckoos and other psychics in a combined attack against X-Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    I'm choosing the remain optimistic for the rest of the event, particularly since there are still bigger fish to fry, namely the Celestials themselves...I'm hoping Jean's involvement is more profound, creative, and impactful.
    Exactly; all of this. Also, I don't think I thanked you for welcoming me back. Thank you! :hug:
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."