Page 384 of 473 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 7090
    BANNED

Jean had a very good showing in XMen 93 today AND in XMen 13. Lets just say she a feat Exodus could not accomplish. Proving the negative nellies wrong.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    If the new issue is good I don’t see why not
    Its good. So is XMen 92.

thanks, Marvel, for X-Men 92! Something that should happen in the regular universe a long time ago...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Responded.

Oh I also saw on Twitter that the artist CF Villa confirmed that the pink signature coming from the hex is a result of Jean attacking it. So she did help to breach it’s armor and blow it’s head out as the art indicates in the preview pages. Good. Good.
    Was that the one where she was informing Exodus that the Hex has been breached then he got killed?

I knew it!

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Was that the one where she was informing Exodus that the Hex has been breached then he got killed?

I knew it!
    CF Villa was referring to the the preview and it panels of XMen 13 where we see the xmen rushing towards the flying hex. The blue beam comes from Forge and the pinkish energy is Jean’s. Since this takes place during AxE2 I think it can be inferred that the pinkish energy in AXE2 was also from Jean since it wasn’t Exodus and that scene takes place directly after the attack on the flying hex.

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    There's a whole lot of engineering to be a fan of Jean...
    Is today going to be the big day to speak well of Duggan?

Attachment 123959
    I enjoyed it. Some good team action, some good Jean moments and the banter between Jean and Scott was cute.

BANNED

Jean easily took out a Hex. Awesome. In XMen 92 she became Phoenix and helped terraform Asteroid M.

Today was a good day for Jean. Led, linked, hit and made no groans. It's this Jean. All that was left was to tell wolvie to shut up about the phoenix, but I liked the cyke's speech saying that she was the one who should decide. Though I wish it were her talking.

FB_IMG_1659130378985.jpg

Im Happy for Jean comeback!

She has been treated well! she deserved .

Those stupid plots like her former animosity between her and Emma of yadayada Im Phoenix but not im Yes but not Phoenix are solved.

She is a powerhouse and deserve the spotligth

Beautiful Jean as Phoenix doing her thing in the Xmen 92, brought a smile to my face Logan always having a bad reaction lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Listing the dimensions of the Empire State Building proves what in reference to Jean
    Not certain, but if I were to guess: Tank is saying that the feats she performed today are fully within her normal capabilities and not outliers. What does that have to do with the Empire State Building? Because at a younger age with weaker tk, she caught the antenna of the Empire State Building. Not certain how thousands of tons in the 80’s equates to millions in the present, but I am just glad we got Jean feats.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    CF Villa was referring to the the preview and it panels of XMen 13 where we see the xmen rushing towards the flying hex. The blue beam comes from Forge and the pinkish energy is Jean’s. Since this takes place during AxE2 I think it can be inferred that the pinkish energy in AXE2 was also from Jean since it wasn’t Exodus and that scene takes place directly after the attack on the flying hex.
    Source? This will be good to have.

The Red Dragon

9DB853A1-64C0-414A-9332-A3B8B8AA4B3B.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    Not certain, but if I were to guess: Tank is saying that the feats she performed today are fully within her normal capabilities and not outliers. What does that have to do with the Empire State Building? Because at a younger age with weaker tk, she caught the antenna of the Empire State Building. Not certain how thousands of tons in the 80’s equates to millions in the present, but I am just glad we got Jean feats.

So the hex Phebe she trapped in a vortex of water and tk today is as tall as the Empire State Building. From the sketches released by Schiti this particular hex is just as tall and almost twice as thick as the empire state buidling. I was just calculating the lower end of the volume/weight of water Jean had to move/displace with her tk to create the vortex around something this size and then completely envelop it. That’s how I got to the millions of tons of water.

It’s certainly more than the tip of the empire state building
    Last edited by Tank; 08-17-2022 at 11:46 AM.

The Red Dragon

5A9B596A-E7CC-4D95-81F2-217A69B58C1B.jpg5A9B596A-E7CC-4D95-81F2-217A69B58C1B.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    Source? This will be good to have.
    You can also see the tweet on CF villa’s Twitter page

The Red Dragon

Im just glad we finally got to see Jean being offensive during this event.