Page 418 of 473 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 7090

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I may be on this boat alone, but, if they bring over something from the Fox verse for Jean, I hope it's the energy veins. It's just something about brimming with so much raw energy/power that your body is struggling to contain it.

That internal struggle is something they should play with.
    You're not alone. But they weren't really veins but were cracks. It was the cosmic fire within Jean that was flame breaking out and causing her death/rebirth like a Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Oddly enough Jean didn't have a pink power sig in X:TAS; Has she ever, in animation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Actually, I see pink and blue. lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I always thought both the pink and blue were her powers as shown above, but in that book about TAS that the show creators released a few years ago it says that Jean is shielding herself from blasts. The pink effects are blasts from Sentinels apparently.
    I'm reading the pink in the TAS clip as Jean being shot at and deflecting with her blue/green energy.
    By far, my favorite animated depiction of Jean's telekinesis is from X-MEN:EVOLUTION which depended more on sound and hair movement with a ripple effect to convey the use of her power.

Not even the live action movie portrayed TK as effectively with the hair movement.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

I'm reading the pink in the TAS clip as Jean being shot at and deflecting with her blue/green energy.
    By far, my favorite animated depiction of Jean's telekinesis is from X-MEN:EVOLUTION which depended more on sound and hair movement with a ripple effect to convey the use of her power.

Not even the live action movie portrayed TK as effectively with the hair movement.
    I love seeing these power displays of Jean!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

The sound effect in X-Men:Evolution was really perfect. I hope the MCU gets inspired by Jean's power display here. Seeing her flying/floating all the time, her flowing hair, and sound design really made a great look for her using her tk.

Years ago there as this Anime show called "X". They also had some amazing display of telekinesis. Maybe Jean should also get the cerebro sword. I still think it is so weird to introduce this weapon and never really use it for anything. lol not even for an crossover event called Sword of X...

So, let's give it to Jean and let her become a tk warrior queen like Kamui Shiro.
    Last edited by Exodus; 09-27-2022 at 01:16 AM.

DANGER ROOM PROTOCOLS (was that what that too good to let live, fan animation series was called before Marvel cease and desisted it?) gave Jean her pink energy sig...

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Years ago there as this Anime show called "X". They also had some amazing display of telekinesis. Maybe Jean should also get the cerebro sword. I still think it is so weird to introduce this weapon and never really use it for anything. lol not even for an crossover event called Sword of X...

So, let's give it to Jean and let her become a tk warrior queen like Kamui Shiro.
    I think Betsy and Kwannon have cornered the market on bladed psi weapons. Theres always the Phoenix Gun! (ducks)

BANNED

lolololol

ok ok, I take back my idea to give Jean the Cerebro sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    lolololol

ok ok, I take back my idea to give Jean the Cerebro sword.
    Hang on! BLADE OF THE PHOENIX emerges from the shadows as a contender ready to challenge the Bachalo-Sword of Magik for the title of MOST Anime Mutant Sword!
    Last edited by Thirteen; 09-28-2022 at 03:33 AM.

I wish this would make a comeback for either Jean or Rachel. I mainly just miss the imagery of the blue flames in action.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I wish this would make a comeback for either Jean or Rachel. I mainly just miss the imagery of the blue flames in action.

Rachel=Blue Phoenix echo?
    Jean=Pink Phoenix avatar?

I just like the blue flames lol. Rachel is sporting her own flames now in Otherworld.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

The fiery aura came back for Rachel. She is now codenamed Askani.

BANNED

I loved the evolution of Jen’s pink powers/form into the Phoenix effect. I’d love for her to retake the codename Phoenix and do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    The fiery aura came back for Rachel. She is now codenamed Askani.
    Don't remind me. She's also a pyrokinetic instead of it being cosmic/psi-flames. Not a fan of the literal interpretation.

Pondering the suggestion of Jean using the Cerebro sword as a psi-weapon, I looked back over Jean's astral battles and she tends NOT to manifest weapons at all from what I recall. Most commonly she's just a nude astral self, rarely armors up, and then here come the raptors...
    Even when she was facing off with Apocalypse and pulled Cyclops in as her secret weapon, she gave Cyke the sword to defeat Poccy.

And then there was the time she manifested Xavier's OG Psi-War armor...
    Last edited by Thirteen; 09-27-2022 at 09:30 AM.

BANNED

Don't remind me. She's also a pyrokinetic instead of it being cosmic/psi-flames. Not a fan of the literal interpretation.

Pondering the suggestion of Jean using the Cerebro sword as a psi-weapon, I looked back over Jean's astral battles and she tends NOT to manifest weapons at all from what I recall. Most commonly she's just a nude astral self, rarely armors up, and then here come the raptors...
    Even when she was facing off with Apocalypse and pulled Cyclops in as her secret weapon, she gave Cyke the sword to defeat Poccy.

And then there was the time she manifested Xavier's OG Psi-War armor...
    They have not explained Rachel’s Askani powers. People don’t have to assume the worse literal interpretation. Hopefully, when we see Rachel again it will be further developed and explored.