Page 458 of 473 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 7090

Her face is gorgeous. Curious can someone edit the photo to make the hair a more vibrant red and give her green eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Preview of Jean as Dark Phoenix in Marvel Future Fight just dropped:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marvel_FF...12447941668864

HAHAHAHA I laughed when she threw Cyke like a baseball (it had more impact than the 12 issue of x-men )

I think they used that x-men anime as a reference

ugh, those fire wings really do not work for me. But I'm happy that she is once again in her Phoenix incarnation here.

main-qimg-64c42d938c19267469fe000b0054f570.jpg

felt like re-sharing this 2day. Jean Grey fighting 4 Silver Surfers and Galactus in the future. Glorious.

First look at Jean's in game DP model

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    First look at Jean's in game DP model

gorgeous. I wished this would be her costume in the MCU! Maybe in green instead.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    main-qimg-64c42d938c19267469fe000b0054f570.jpg

felt like re-sharing this 2day. Jean Grey fighting 4 Silver Surfers and Galactus in the future. Glorious.
    Hello, can you please tell me what issue this is from? Thanks
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Jean, Scott, and Madelyne in Dark Web: Ms. Marvel (2022) by Francesco Mortarino:

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

I just read this little quote by Dave Cockrum cited on instagram, that he was not sure if people understood what has happened in Uncanny X-Men 100/101. He described that Jean and her body basically has died being killed and destroyed by radiation. Her mind remained and she pulled herself back together again. Not sure I really understood it before. Sure, this is also all pre-retcon but I still like this little detail about the start of the Phoenix Saga. Phoenix was always intended to be Jean who literally came back from the death turned into a being of pure thought for a moment before she recreated her new body.

So, I guess this image is supposed to be Jean as a pure astral being "looking down" to reality before regaining again a physical form becoming her new alter ego PHOENIX:

RCO002_1469327940.jpg
    Last edited by Exodus; 12-07-2022 at 06:42 AM.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

I just read this little quote by Dave Cockrum cited on instagram, that he was not sure if people understood what has happened in Uncanny X-Men 100/101. He described that Jean and her body basically died being killed and destroyed by radiation. Her mind remained and she pulled herself back together again. Not, sure I really understood it before. Sure, this is also all pre-retcon but I still liked this little detailed about the start of the Phoenix Saga. Phoenix was always intended to be Jean who literally came back from the death turned into a being of pure thought for a moment before she recreated her new body.

So, I guess this image is supposed to be Jean as a pure astral being "looking down" to reality before regaining again a physical form becoming her new alter ego PHOENIX:

RCO002_1469327940.jpg
    That's pretty epic, I almost like that a little bit more than what they ended up going with. Something about that page seems familiar, I think Lee Weeks drew inspiration from this when he did the "Something Can Stop the Juggernaut!" storyline in Amazing Spider-Man. It has the same air about it, a being of pure thought...

Something Similar.jpgSomething Similar2.jpg
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-07-2022 at 06:38 AM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

I just read this little quote by Dave Cockrum cited on instagram, that he was not sure if people understood what has happened in Uncanny X-Men 100/101. He described that Jean and her body basically has died being killed and destroyed by radiation. Her mind remained and she pulled herself back together again. Not sure I really understood it before. Sure, this is also all pre-retcon but I still like this little detail about the start of the Phoenix Saga. Phoenix was always intended to be Jean who literally came back from the death turned into a being of pure thought for a moment before she recreated her new body.

RCO002_1469327940.jpg
    Yes, that is indeed what X-Men #100 & #101 is about. Mercury has reiterated these facts many times for us fans.

The picture shows the spaceship re-entering the Earth atmosphere as well as Jean's face, to not only let us know she was not protected, but also to hint at what is happening to her.

It stands to reason that Jean was a being of pure thought after the crash and when the others could not find her underwater. Then, Jean reformed her physical self and rose from the Jamaica Bay waters as PHOENIX.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 12-07-2022 at 08:03 AM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Immortal X-Men spoiler:

I love that Kitty asserted this to Exodus. It made me recall their most poignant moments.

Dark Web spoiler:

I like that Jean remains objective here and gives Madelyne “the benefit of the doubt.” I hope they get an opportunity to talk and make amends. They have a lot in common, and I know Jean is one of the only people that can get through to Madelyne.

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

If the little mermaid bombs they will never do the race swap with Jean in an X-Men movie. If it does well, you can count on it. I feel this country is too racist for the Little Mermaid not to bomb so I doubt that actress plays Jean. Plus why would you create the controversy around the movie with all the incels who will complain and so forth and hurt your movie? This **** totally didn't work with Spiderman and Maryjane and you didnt even have the balls to name her mary jane watson. Don't tell me now that this girl will be known as JG. I feel changing the name to the mutants would be enough of a shitshow.

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    If the little mermaid bombs they will never do the race swap with Jean in an X-Men movie. If it does well, you can count on it. I feel this country is too racist for the Little Mermaid not to bomb so I doubt that actress plays Jean. Plus why would you create the controversy around the movie with all the incels who will complain and so forth and hurt your movie? This **** totally didn't work with Spiderman and Maryjane and you didnt even have the balls to name her mary jane watson. Don't tell me now that this girl will be known as JG. I feel changing the name to the mutants would be enough of a shitshow.
    I’m not arguing with the opinions you posted here but I have to wonder what this stuff has to do with making a good x-men mcu movie which should really be their first and foremost concern.
    Last edited by Daedra; 12-07-2022 at 12:49 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I’m not arguing with the opinions you posted here but I have to wonder what this stuff as to do with making a good x-men mcu movie which should really be their first and foremost concern.
    After all those awful and/or mediocre MCU movies in recent years, I just hope we get some quality material like Days of Future Past!!