Page 67 of 473 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 7090
    Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Oh, she will never recover from that loss.

And Rosenberg put some words in Jean’s mouth that must have hurt the chicken deeply, like when she said she didn’t know what the Phoenix was! :( poor Phoenix, I don’t judge her for her current crisis
    In Jean's defense, that chicken was playing dirty to get her back. While I can imagine the bird's pain, I felt proud of our girl for standing up for herself! :)

Sometimes her kindness and social grace reminds me so much of my mum [EDITED: except my mum is never explosive like Jean] and how much I've had to encourage her not to let people walk all over her.
    Last edited by Grinning Soul; 02-01-2022 at 06:43 AM.

If the Phoenix wanted her back so badly, Jean should have gone all in: resurrect her entire family, Scott, the D'Bari... The Phoenix needs to work for her!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

No dress!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No dress!

So what are the chances Jean and Echo are actually going to have some manful interaction in this about the Phoenix? Or do we think they will just "guy nod" at each other and keep it movin?

Also, Jean is not dumb! She knows good and damn well if she wore that dress in front of Arishem that it's automatically GUILTY!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

No dress!

Whoa! This could be great! Look at Jean's new outfit! Jean looks terrific.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

No dress!

She looks so good!

Better quality pic:

https://postlmg.cc/7J2Mf6Tm
    Last edited by Mercury; 02-01-2022 at 09:40 AM.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

No dress!

Jean grey hitting Thena and removing the phoenix force from the Echo... Oh man... Very excited by the writing team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    She looks so good!

Better quality pic:

https://postlmg.cc/7J2Mf6Tm
    AMAZING! I love all of it. Her headpiece is so great. And seeing Storm, Nightcrawler, Jean, and Cyclops so close to each other made my day...

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    AMAZING! I love all of it. Her headpiece is so great. And seeing Storm, Nightcrawler, Jean, and Cyclops so close to each other made my day...
    Dustin Weaver did a fantastic job!
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Im glad she is finally showing up to a Marvel Event dressed to impress bc she looked ridiculous against the other big dogs in her 60s gear. She looks like a force to be reckoned with now and Im glad this look is catching on. It should be her new default that gets used in all Jean marketing from here on out. I cant wait till it makes its videogame debut

BANNED

With Gillen at the helm, there is a good chance this story won't be lazy and dumb like most events.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

People equating her dress as a negative because only male clothing shows maturity, respect, and power is a problem. Alas, it's always good to change things up. I hate that the thing in the middle just abruptly ends, but I like the headgear and shoulder pads. It's the 90's nostalgia we all want.

The irony is that it was an evening gown. So she's gonna be fighting in an evening gown for a ball without the silk train in the back and heels.

Proud dad pointing out his favorite children.
    Screenshot_20220201-105830.jpg
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I love how central Jean and Ororo are. The true queens of the X-Men.

The mint-green nail polish, though.