Page 86 of 473 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 7090

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    With so much that MCU Wanda borrows from Jean, I hope his line is a comparison joke of some sort.
    Probably.

I hope Jean isn't in it since apparently all these variants are going up against an angry Wanda. I'd rather just Xavier take the brunt of that

They will trash Jean and the Phoenix to elevate Wanda I fear will probably do the same to Captain Marvel as well....

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Chiiile...

Please don't! It doesn't even make sense! ����������

Ah they’re following Jason Aaron’s recently established canon lmao

Wanda and Jean should kiss ��*❤️*��*��not kill each other
    Last edited by Starchilde; 02-14-2022 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I hope Jean isn't in it since apparently all these variants are going up against an angry Wanda. I'd rather just Xavier take the brunt of that
    I honestly can see them doing that for the cheap thrills or to show Wanda's power. And symbolically, they could do it so Disney can kill off what they consider to be an inferior version of Jean before they introduce the MCU one.

I am with you, I rather she not be there, if they are going to use her as a mini boss battle for Wanda.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I honestly can see them doing that for the cheap thrills or to show Wanda's power. And symbolically, they could do it so Disney can kill off what they consider to be an inferior version of Jean before they introduce the MCU one.

I am with you, I rather she not be there, if they are going to use her as a mini boss battle for Wanda.
    I’m okay with Disney killing off this inferior version of Phoenix before they can reintroduce her. It sounds cool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Ah they’re are following Jason Aaron’s recently established canon lmao

Wanda and Jean should kiss ��*❤️*��*��not kill each other
    Maybe one day in the future, but not in this movie. Lol. I think Wanda would kiss Monica before she kisses Jean.

Random thought: I picture WallStreeter to be a lot like Logan.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Chiiile...

Please don't! It doesn't even make sense! 😭😭😭😭😭

Oh I hate that, I want to see their fight though

Chiiile...

Please don't! It doesn't even make sense! 😭😭😭😭😭

errr no.

I think it's unlikely that Jean will show up and face her. She's going to kill the Illuminates... there's like 5 in there. And then the other characters will randomly appear? And will she go out killing each one?

I'm tapping my vein, as I anxiously await my next hit of Jean. Wednesday can't come soon enough!
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Upcoming alternate timeline Jean as Phoenix appearance in Hulk #4:

Upcoming alternate timeline Jean as Phoenix appearance in Hulk #4:

Why does Scott have his 90s suit but everyone else is in their 70s outfits?

Wait, things are starting to make sense. Duggan said “Jean crushes at [the] end of year 1” (i.e., X-Men #10-12), which is around the time Judgement Day begins.

Jean is about to snap and snap good. On a Marvel UniverSAL level.