Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I hope they work in this classic "distracted boyfriend" (We did it before that meme!) scene from Byrne's Sensational.

https://screenrant.com/marvel-distra...e-hulk-comics/

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Wow, that meme is older than I thought!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I hope they work in this classic "distracted boyfriend" (We did it before that meme!) scene from Byrne's Sensational.

https://screenrant.com/marvel-distra...e-hulk-comics/

I would love to see this in the show .

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Loving the vibe, feels like a She-Hulk show. The design looks great but the overall cgi looks unfinished but should be polished up by the time its released. Watching the trailer it's esliy based on the Dan Slott run with elements of Sensational run (using lower tier characters I read there will be 4th wall breaking). With a little bit of Savage, learning to control her powers with Bruce. Overall looking forward to it.

Awesome, the fact that initially this was going to be a mini but became an ongoing is probably why the delay for #4 and #5, giving everyone s chance to catch up. Will check out the Damage control book.

Do we know when the show takes place? Is it during the blip or post-blip?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

During the blip, as Hulk has both arms intact.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    During the blip, as Hulk has both arms intact.
    I assume it's post-blip and he's just recovered. If it was during then where was She-Hulk during the Endgame fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I assume it's post-blip and he's just recovered. If it was during then where was She-Hulk during the Endgame fight?
    They could make a fourth wall joke about not being cast yet.

Extraordinary Member

She-Hulk CGI Upgraded On Disney+ Trailer

So I looked at thedirect.com article the video referenced. While the differences are apparent, the site could have done better by saving the screencaps in the lossless PNG rather than lossy JPEG format so as to remove any compression artifices, which are taken from an MPEG video that inherently has lossy compression to begin with.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    So I looked at thedirect.com article the video referenced. While the differences are apparent, the site could have done better by saving the screencaps in the lossless PNG rather than lossy JPEG format so as to remove any compression artifices, which are taken from an MPEG video that inherently has lossy compression to begin with.
    Pretty much, you can't see much of a difference between the two but having watched the trailer on Disney plus you do notice the differences compared to the compressed youtube version.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Do we know when the show takes place? Is it during the blip or post-blip?
    I think some of the events are during the blips years and some of them post blip.

All the scenes with her and Banner are probably during the blip years and the ones without him are likely post Blip years.

Wouldn't be surprised if most of the trailer scenes are from the first couple of episodes. Same thing happened with Moon Knight, Loki and other Marvel shows.

This is also going to be 9 episodes as opposed to the usual 6 episode Marvel shows. So plenty of time for them to flesh things out.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

First posted in Wanda's thread, an Adam Hughes variant cover.

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.