Page 36 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

She-Hulk just confirmed that a certain Canadian mutant is active in the MCU.
    https://bleedingcool.com/tv/she-hulk...-game-spoiler/

Also, scan that QR code for a free comic.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

spoilers:
    I felt Episode 2 was weaker than Episode 1, but I still liked it. The CGI was a bit more noticeable in its roughness. I loved the supporting cast of the comics all showing up. Morris, Pug, Holden Holliway (who was the real standout)... all great.

Interesting that Elaine (Jen's mom) is still alive. I don't think the show wants to go into any dark storylines meaning we probably won't see Elaine get off'd, but I hope we do get some darker elements. She-Hulk works best when there's comedy mixed with action and drama. And the comedy in this episode... wasn't that funny.

It was also super short which made it feel like nothing really happened.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I watched the second episode of She-Hulk. It was overall nice. I really enjoyed Jen's phone call with Bruce and their joke about Bruce being a "different person" also was great to see the return of Emil Blonsky. It is a little too bad that most of the hype right that everyone is talking about now is on what's going on with Bruce/Hulk and Wolverine, rather then She-Hulk herself.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Did you catch the comic book room as Jen entered the office? I wonder if we'll see one presented as evidence in court?
    end of spoilers
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

I loved that Hawkeye arrow question.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    Did you catch the comic book room as Jen entered the office? I wonder if we'll see one presented as evidence in court?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yep, my first reaction was long boxes and Stu Cicero.
    end of spoilers
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I was very underwhelmed by Esp. 1 but the second one was a marked improvement.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Default She-Hulk Boss Promises Daredevil Is Comic Book Accurate

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law showrunner Jessica Gao assures MCU fans that Charlie Cox's Daredevil will be Marvel Comics accurate in the Disney+ series.

https://www.cbr.com/she-hulk-boss-da...curate-marvel/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Apparently when Jen joined the Fantastic Four, they were planning to rename her Bombshell (the name would eventually be given to another hero, an ally of Miles Morales). They ended up just giving her the Sensational adjective in front of her name instead.
    https://www.cbr.com/she-hulk-john-by...graphic-novel/

Just finished the first two episodes. I thought episode 1 was meh. The second one was a lot better. The second episode went by so fast I thought I missed some of it. The humor is the best part so far. Looking forward to all of the guest appearances down the road. How many episodes are there in season 1?

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

it's so funny seeing all of these basement booger eaters complain about Jen's feminist agenda.

I've been loving the show so far; I just wish it was longer the episodes are so short.

My biggest complaint about the MCU shows is that if you add all of the episodes together it is only a little bit longer than a movie.

Apparently when Jen joined the Fantastic Four, they were planning to rename her Bombshell (the name would eventually be given to another hero, an ally of Miles Morales). They ended up just giving her the Sensational adjective in front of her name instead.
    https://www.cbr.com/she-hulk-john-by...graphic-novel/
    And the rest is history .

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Just finished the first two episodes. I thought episode 1 was meh. The second one was a lot better. The second episode went by so fast I thought I missed some of it. The humor is the best part so far. Looking forward to all of the guest appearances down the road. How many episodes are there in season 1?
    Nine.

Jennifer and two Jessicas in the preview for The Variants #3.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/08/26/ma...he-variants-3/

Jennifer and two Jessicas in the preview for The Variants #3.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/08/26/ma...he-variants-3/
    Jen pulling out the old FF costume .