Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Brian Cronin wrote an article about the last reveal character.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Brian Cronin wrote an article about the last reveal character.
    Nice to have him back .

The first issue was a humble but promising beginning. I liked all the subtle shade being thrown at the Aaron years for putting Jen's entire life on hold. It's played for comedy, but the situation hits harder now that I'm reading the original She-Hulk series. Seeing how passionate Jen was about her career in that book makes me genuinely sad that she has to start from square one again.

Incredible Member

Review of the first issue:

Marvel has a Q&A with cover artist Jen Bartel which includes this nice corner box animated GIF:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/cult...vel-jen-bartel

And the Reckoning War starts this Wedneday! Check out the preview here:

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-reckoning...oon-destroyed/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

hmmm thought of another story I'd like to see with She-Hulk....

Have Jen have a nice woman-to-woman sit down conversation with Jessica Drew about Jazinda.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    hmmm thought of another story I'd like to see with She-Hulk....

Have Jen have a nice woman-to-woman sit down conversation with Jessica Drew about Jazinda.
    Well, we know how Jess feels about Skrulls...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, we know how Jess feels about Skrulls...
    Yeah, but how does Jen feel about it when one of the Skrulls Jess beat up was her friend?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah, but how does Jen feel about it when one of the Skrulls Jess beat up was her friend?
    She's a lawyer. She'd mediate .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She's a lawyer. She'd mediate .
    Hmmm prosecuting attorney with Jess as defendant? oooohhh.....

Astonishing Member

We have to be careful about submitting ideas to writers though. Slott and others have mentioned in the past that they can't legally use a fan's suggestion because said fan could claim credit for idea and put the company and writers in a bind. I don't know the specifics about what can and can't be sent. But fans have been sending ideas for decades and this was seemingly not a problem (at least, not that well publicized) back then.
    Not if the suggestions are tied to Marvel's past stories(ex. Previous books that has those suggestions). All the writer have to do is research the suggested information with the reference books and page number to back it up. Thus, what is suggested is legal because Marvel has already published it. Therefore, Marvel's policy is quite dumb because they are ignoring their own published ideas(that would help to generate sales) that the fans sent to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Therefore, Marvel's policy is quite dumb because they are ignoring their own published ideas(that would help to generate sales) that the fans sent to them.
    That's your opinion, but I've been pretty safe with my ideas, and former She-Hulk writer Atty. Charles Soule has made it clear what can be submitted, claim of quite dumb policies notwithstanding. At any rate, if I'm told I can't submit detailed ideas, I comply, and move on.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Astonishing Member

That's your opinion, but I've been pretty safe with my ideas, and former She-Hulk writer Atty. Charles Soule has made it clear what can be submitted, claim of quite dumb policies notwithstanding. At any rate, if I'm told I can't submit detailed ideas, I comply, and move on.
    Which is why it's best to work for Marvel. That's the only safe way to submit story suggestions to the Editor and Writer. Slott once said that commenting ideas on the forum will never move the needle. People can make changes to the characters by working for Marvel.

Dan Slott also added that if you have a great idea for a story, keep it to yourself.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 01-31-2022 at 07:33 PM.

Fantastic Four Reckoning War Alpha #1

Obviously the focus is on Marvel's First Family but Jen gets some attention too:
    spoilers:
    While saving citizens and battling Badoon alongside Jack of Hearts and other heroes, Jen suddenly sees Justices Love and Peace of the TVA pop into the present, whom we last saw during her TVA trial in Slott's She-Hulk (2005) #3. They're monitoring the Reckoning War and are surprised Jen can see and hear them. Jen suddenly realizes it is now the War they showed her and said was her fault, and Love responded that because Jen completed a time loop she is now chronically aware. They then leave her to go to a presumably safe isolated null space.
    end of spoilers
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Oh my God, this explains Rainbow Rowell saying only two years had passed in Runaways. Funny how she went on to write She-Hulk. This is from Dan Slott's She-Hulk vol 2 #3.

Note that this says Reckoning War is two years in the future. Weren't She-Hulk vol 2 and Runaways vol 2 at about the same time?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-02-2022 at 06:46 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman