Page 58 of 77 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ENTRYS View Post
    Am I the only one, who hates the show? Episode 7 and absolutely nothing is happening. The plot of episode 7 can be summed up in 2 sentences and could have been compressed to 5-10 minutes. Yet we had scenes, where she walks around for 2 minutes trying to find a stable internet connection.

I feel like the writers absolutely do not understand the She-Hulk character and have turned her into... something for women? I have yet to find women, who like the show though. I understand what they're going for, but that's just not who She-Hulk is. She-Hulk is supposed to be a homage to WWE divas, who are tall, muscular, sexy, confident and can break your back Bane-to-Batman-style, if you look at them the wrong way.

To me it looks like the writers took a brief look at the 2017 She-Hulk comic, where her blood was relevant to the story and decided to put 5% of that into the show. But where that storyline was actually good in the comic, because it required She-Hulk to do some superhero'ing, the show wastes entire episodes on weddings and group therapy. I hate it.
    uuuuuuuuuummmmm i'm kinda of hoping for a season 2 and 3. *shrugs* This is the shehulk we are getting in season 1 and i'm here for it.

But i will say marvel and disney need to do better in promoting series will have more than one season maybe a commitment for at least 2 or 3 so that people at least don't feel this may be all they got. One of the things i don't like about streaming is i can't get a grasp on the numbers and shows are usually packaged as subscribers rather than how many people are needed to watch it to sustain it. Like if scarlet witch was one season pimp it that way at the beginning or an arc so we know and then we can adjust our expectations.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-30-2022 at 06:55 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I am so happy that you got that dope avatar now, I love it
    Thanks I’ve been waiting impatiently for it.

I wonder will the head men eventually show up. Maybe for season two. some of howard the duck's absurdist villains might work, too. Dr. Bong, for one.

Mighty Member

Untitled-1-01.jpg

Sorry for the late post, but maybe I will get downvote by posting this.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Untitled-1-01.jpg

Sorry for the late post, but maybe I will get downvote by posting this.
    please deign us plebes as to why it is "disgusting" your piousness?

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    uuuuuuuuuummmmm i'm kinda of hoping for a season 2 and 3. *shrugs* This is the shehulk we are getting in season 1 and i'm here for it.

But i will say marvel and disney need to do better in promoting series will have more than one season maybe a commitment for at least 2 or 3 so that people at least don't feel this may be all they got. One of the things i don't like about streaming is i can't get a grasp on the numbers and shows are usually packaged as subscribers rather than how many people are needed to watch it to sustain it. Like if scarlet witch was one season pimp it that way at the beginning or an arc so we know and then we can adjust our expectations.
    What they need to do is up the budget. Disney can afford it. Also an hour show would be nice as well. 25 minutes is to short.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Um, She-Hulk is that and they portray that, Jennifer is not and that is what they are trying to resolve. It's called Character Development.
    Right? If anything, the episodes are way too short, but this might be one of my favorite D+ shows thus far. As far as She-Hulk being for women, uh…why can’t she? Why does She-Hulk need to be reduced to some sexualized fan wank for guys?
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Picked up She-Hulk one on 80s t-shirts web site. License marvel shirts that will have bigger sizes for people like me. I was able to get one based on the show.
    Last edited by Supermutant2099; 10-01-2022 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Picked up one on 80s t-shirts web site. License marvel shirts that will have bigger sizes for people like me. I was able to get one based on the show.
    Nice! I’m sure it’ll look great!
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    please deign us plebes as to why it is "disgusting" your piousness?
    Pretty sure the joke is that the guy calling it "disgusting" is actually enjoying watching it.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Another green character will come… leaping its way into She-Hulk: Attorney at Law.

https://twitter.com/SheHulkOfficial/...05184192475137
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Default 'She-Hulk' Sneak Peek: Watch Daredevil and She-Hulk Fight It Out! (Exclusive)

Jennifer Walters and Matt Murdock come head to head in ET's exclusive sneak peek at this week's She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, but it's not in the courtroom!

https://www.etonline.com/she-hulk-sn...clusive-192041
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law sneak peek reveals Jen's new client has a connection to Daredevil

With only two episodes left, does this mean Matt Murdock is finally making his She-Hulk debut this week?

https://ew.com/tv/she-hulk-attorney-...og-connection/
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.