Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Well we're also getting Porcupine, Leap-Frog, and maybe a couple of others not glimpsed yet so who knows?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Maybe I missed something, but in the last episode of She-Hulk, the girl who was getting married made it clear she was unhappy at the beginning of that episode because she didn't want Shulkie stealing the attention from her at her wedding (Jen went as She-Hulk to the wedding). But Jen DID end up taking attention away from the girl getting married but that girl ended up being HAPPY that it happened at the end of the episode? I was REALLY confused by that. Can somebody explain to me what went on there?

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Maybe I missed something, but in the last episode of She-Hulk, the girl who was getting married made it clear she was unhappy at the beginning of that episode because she didn't want Shulkie stealing the attention from her at her wedding (Jen went as She-Hulk to the wedding). But Jen DID end up taking attention away from the girl getting married but that girl ended up being HAPPY that it happened at the end of the episode? I was REALLY confused by that. Can somebody explain to me what went on there?
    The answer is simple: Alcohol.

I'm just wondering who all has fought these guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Well, episode 6 is the latest episode, so even if it's just 4 that still averages out to more than half the episodes. lol
    Yeah, but we usually get...maybe 2-3 She-Hulk transformations or moments of her transformed in an episode (even if they still find excuses to have Jen be Jen for budget), but they hardly ever show her transforming on-screen.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    LMAO the funniest part about this is i did have the exact same thought as Albert but then she was slurring her words and i was like "oh she drunk..." lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Well we're also getting Porcupine, Leap-Frog, and maybe a couple of others not glimpsed yet so who knows?
    Can’t wait to see the Porcupine and Leap-Frog. Plus Daredevil in his original suit.

She was superficial, pretentious and a bit spiteful. Again who has someone stand up in a wedding and pairs her up with a dog? A mean women that’s who. Plus hand Jen laundry to do? She just seized the opportunity to snatch victory from defeat by pretending she loved Jen as She-Hulk. Two faced I believe it’s called. She invited a Jen to kick around. Like she was getting even with her from some past perceived wrong. She’s the worst character who has been on the show so far. After watching it again she actually ruins the whole episode IMO. Like I said in an earlier post, Jen should have wrecked the place, ruined the wedding and split with Titania. I would have given it a five star if that happened. The best part was the brawl. Other than that this was my least favorite episode.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Oh thanks man. That totally makes sense. I shoulda figured that one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Can’t wait to see the Porcupine and Leap-Frog. Plus Daredevil in his original suit.

She was superficial, pretentious and a bit spiteful. Again who has someone stand up in a wedding and pairs her up with a dog? A mean women that’s who. Plus hand Jen laundry to do? She just seized the opportunity to snatch victory from defeat by pretending she loved Jen as She-Hulk. Two faced I believe it’s called. She invited a Jen to kick around. Like she was getting even with her from some past perceived wrong. She’s the worst character who has been on the show so far. After watching it again she actually ruins the whole episode IMO. Like I said in an earlier post, Jen should have wrecked the place, ruined the wedding and split with Titania. I would have given it a five star if that happened. The best part was the brawl. Other than that this was my least favorite episode.
    I thought the thing with Titania's teeth was pretty funny. But I don't feel like the show is doing a good job of treating her character. She just gets her ass kicked and humiliated by Jen, and I don't feel she's a challenge or threat to She-Hulk at all. I'm still really interested in Jen, Bruce, Emil and Titania. Just wish they got some more development. Jen's probably the funniest female superhero in the MCU right now, but the dating stuff feels weird to me (or how it's being shown). Basically all it takes for some dude to get into Jen's pants is to pay her ONE compliment!

I thought the thing with Titania's teeth was pretty funny. But I don't feel like the show is doing a good job of treating her character. She just gets her ass kicked and humiliated by Jen, and I don't feel she's a challenge or threat to She-Hulk at all. I'm still really interested in Jen, Bruce, Emil and Titania. Just wish they got some more development. Jen's probably the funniest female superhero in the MCU right now, but the dating stuff feels weird to me (or how it's being shown). Basically all it takes for some dude to get into Jen's pants is to pay her ONE compliment!
    Given that Jen once slept with the JUGGERNAUT... seems reasonably accurate in how easy it is to hook up with her at least.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Given that Jen once slept with the JUGGERNAUT...
    Yeah but Slott retconned her as an AU Jen. And from 616-Jen's protestations it appears she doesn't share the same affections or ever could.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

I love this show to pieces and I am super happy that it is exactly what a She-Hulk show should be (in my opininon): unapologetically comedic, fourth-wall breaking, entertaining AF and not afraid to be feminist. I also love that, despite what I thought at first, it is building up to an overarching mystery/big-bad-lurking-behind-the-shadows plotline.
    I am even enjoying Titania, despite not necessarily being what I expected, but I think her being a somewaht shallow social media influencer is infinitely more interesting that just being a muscular brick-type character that still gets easily beaten by Shulkie every single time. I do hope though, that before the end of the season, the shadowy organization that seems to be watching Jen's every step gives Titania some sort of power up that leads to a mega fight between the two women.

spoilers:
    Figured Josh would be a bad guy. They needed She-Hulk single for any interactions she may have with Daredevil.
    end of spoilers

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I am really loving this version of Blonsky, I hope we see him in a Hulk film being an ally to the Hulk cousins.

I would love to see Jen as the brash one, Bruce as the logical professor one, and Emil as the Cali Zen one.

Extraordinary Member

I think today's episode was pretty good.

spoilers:
    I feel bad for Porcupine fans that we never got to see his costume in action or at least how the spikes actually work aside from the obvious piercing. The only thing it will be remembered for now is that it reeked (albeit because he hadn't taken it off in a long time).
    end of spoilers
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.