Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

She-Hulk Writer Reveals fight with Marvel Studios over Series

Also this is a bit of nothing and i know nothing about fashion but i have to agree with the type of energy the show gives off and i enjoy it too. I found myself because the way the bride was acting at the wedding feeling Jenn was set up with the dress she had on. Because i was thinking who gives a woman flaps on the side of her dress unless they are trying to make her look bigger and then the unflattering way the whole back of the dress moved when she was walking i was like "i bet the bride picked that dress out too." but oooh now it makes sense if she was planning on wearing that dress as shehulk so as jenn it kind of swallowed her and she could only take it in so much. lmao.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    She-Hulk Writer Reveals fight with Marvel Studios over Series
    She was right. She was 1000% right because now it feels like straight growth rather than going backwards at the end.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Oh, god. Don't even joke. All I'm seeing now is clenched teeth, balled up fists and grimacing temples.
    And a remixed version of "hallelujah" while Jen slowly pummles Titania to literal death

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    And a remixed version of "hallelujah" while Jen slowly pummles Titania to literal death
    And clueless twitter trolls would be all like "Finally! They're being faithful to the comic!"
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

No I get it, I wasn't calling you out I was calling out the toxic folks that would be happy with a Snyder cut Shulk.

I just like that it's different and unlike anything else in the MCU
    Oh, god. Don't even joke. All I'm seeing now is clenched teeth, balled up fists and grimacing temples.
    All I'm seeing is Aaron's Hulk.

"How dare I look conventionally attractive and enjoy it! I'm just going to turn into basically my cousin with boobs, act all proud about it, make out with Thor a little, get hit on by literal trolls, and call it a day while dissing my past self and my own codename I've had for years!"

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    All I'm seeing is Aaron's Hulk.

"How dare I look conventionally attractive and enjoy it! I'm just going to turn into basically my cousin with boobs, act all proud about it, make out with Thor a little, get hit on by literal trolls, and call it a day while dissing my past self and my own codename I've had for years!"
    on that you and I both agree, I didn't see it until you just pointed it out.

her character is that of Aaron; however, is it out of character for Jen? especially taking into account Slott's and Byrne's run?

on that you and I both agree, I didn't see it until you just pointed it out.

her character is that of Aaron; however, is it out of character for Jen? especially taking into account Slott's and Byrne's run?
    What character are we talking about here?

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Loving this current run. Show's been pretty fun. Good year for Jen.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

New Clip

Last edited by hoth82; 09-28-2022 at 01:05 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by hoth82 View Post
    New Clip

OMG I love this show so much.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

BANNED

Aaron's She-Hulk, the one as big and as monstrous as the Hulk, was a total disaster !! the author did not know the character and make her say things that contradicts the character psychological profile....

Quote Originally Posted by hoth82 View Post
    New Clip

I think I can count on one hand the number of times we've seen them actually show Jen transforming into She-Hulk.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think I can count on one hand the number of times we've seen them actually show Jen transforming into She-Hulk.
    Well, episode 6 is the latest episode, so even if it's just 4 that still averages out to more than half the episodes. lol

OMG I love this show so much.
    Same That clip is hilarious to me lol