Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jebsib View Post
    Darn it - no Legacy Numbering!
    Lowe assured me it’ll be on issue #2!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Just read it on digital. No spoilers until 9 Eastern… but that homage!
    Right?! I can’t wait to see what’s coming!

I have 3 copies. 2 physical floppies, and a digital issue.

Has Jen ever led an Avengers team?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Lowe assured me it’ll be on issue #2!

Right?! I can’t wait to see what’s coming!

I have 3 copies. 2 physical floppies, and a digital issue.
    I hope so. I picked up 4 copies myself physical. All different covers.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Has Jen ever led an Avengers team?
    If you count the Battleworld A-Force from Secret Wars 2015 as an Avengers team, then yes. In Earth Prime/616 a new A-Force was formed though I'm not certain it was intended to be Avengers-themed.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    I hope so. I picked up 4 copies myself physical. All different covers.
    039B9FCE-D78F-4075-A272-832595119A8C.jpg

What are some things do you (everyone) want to see in this run? Should we bombard Lowe with our absurd requests?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

What are some things do you (everyone) want to see in this run? Should we bombard Lowe with our absurd requests?
    We have to be careful about submitting ideas to writers though. Slott and others have mentioned in the past that they can't legally use a fan's suggestion because said fan could claim credit for idea and put the company and writers in a bind. I don't know the specifics about what can and can't be sent. But fans have been sending ideas for decades and this was seemingly not a problem (at least, not that well publicized) back then.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

This might be a little heavy...but Jen taking a self defense case. There is a minor character form the end of the last She Hulk run who is a mutant pyrotic. Jen defended her mom for assaulting an anti-mutant bigot and lost and the mom went to prison with Jen promising to watch out for the daughter (which of course will be completely ignored by the current writer). https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Betha...my_(Earth-616)

Have her walking home from work one night when a member of the anti-mutant group attacks her and she if forced to kill him in self defense. Jen defends her and is able to prove not just justifiable self defense but also that it was not just a lone actor but the anti-mutant group planned the attack and after the criminal trial is over Jen turns around and sues the anti-mutant group for millions and wins.

We have to be careful about submitting ideas to writers though. Slott and others have mentioned in the past that they can't legally use a fan's suggestion because said fan could claim credit for idea and put the company and writers in a bind. I don't know the specifics about what can and can't be sent. But fans have been sending ideas for decades and this was seemingly not a problem (at least, not that well publicized) back then.
    Oh, yeah. Nothing too specific. Maybe just some characters or continuity wonks that only the die-hards would remember.

I loved this issue!
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I'd like to see a reunion with Wyatt Wingfoot some day. After all, they were engaged at one time. Maybe just a meeting for old times sake.

Amazing Member

I have seen some reviews and it sounds solid, rarely buy current issues, but I will support this book. Glad the real She-Hulk is back.

Astonishing Member

If you count the Battleworld A-Force from Secret Wars 2015 as an Avengers team, then yes. In Earth Prime/616 a new A-Force was formed though I'm not certain it was intended to be Avengers-themed.
    A-Force is sort of a weird thing. Readers tend to count it as an "Avengers" team because it was part of the Avengers "family" of books (hence the "A"), but it was most definitely not an official Avengers team. More than half of A-Force have never been Avengers members. But due to Jen and Carol leading the team, it was sort of counted as an unofficial Avengers side-team.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I'd like to see a reunion with Wyatt Wingfoot some day. After all, they were engaged at one time. Maybe just a meeting for old times sake.
    Definitely want to see Wyatt in the book. They have always been one of my favourite Marvel couples. I don't necessarily expect them to get back together again (although they have been on again/off again for decades), but even just as friends they have always been close and a good team.

hmmmm More lawyer stuff soon?

Extraordinary Member

Considering the thing with spoilers:
    Mary...maybe they should start a female Fight Club. Jen, Mary, Prima Donna, Frenzy, Lyra, Thundra, etc...
    end of spoilers