Page 43 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    People have speculated that the person after her DNA could be The Leader. If they're already digging up Abomination after 14 years it's not too crazy.
    I'd love to see the Leader back. Such a cool Hulk villain. If it is him I wonder what he want's with She-Hulk's DNA? Maybe trying to make more Gamma monsters to serve him.

The people who are mad about the Wrecking Crew getting beaten is ridiculous, since their only job in the comics is to look tough and get their ass beat to make someone look tough. That's it
    They weren't always such jobbers though and this was their MCU debut, and they can usually put up at least a little more of a fight.

But I think they're going to get upgraded anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They weren't always such jobbers though and this was their MCU debut, and they can usually put up at least a little more of a fight.

But I think they're going to get upgraded anyways.
    I still remember one of the most disturbing sequences I read early on involved She-Hulk facing off with the Wrecking Crew and Titania, with Doc Ock and The Absorbing Man thrown in the mix during the first SECRET WARS. BRUTAL. Hopefully NOT something that will be adapted here.

Last edited by Thirteen; 09-13-2022 at 02:25 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Extraordinary Member

The people who are mad about the Wrecking Crew getting beaten is ridiculous, since their only job in the comics is to look tough and get their ass beat to make someone look tough. That's it
    For me it is not so much about getting smacked around like that....it is about how they are protrayed as a bunch of weakling punks.

this makes me wonder if we'll see Mary as part of a power couple with Creel.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    For me it is not so much about getting smacked around like that....it is about how they are protrayed as a bunch of weakling punks.
    For now, they are. Once the plot rolls on and Jen gets her blood taken...I suspect Titania and the Wrecking Crew will get major increases in their powerlevels.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Again, thats like most of their appearances. Theyre jobber villains. They get beaten so readers can see "Wow, (Insert Hero Marvel Is Pushing Here) is really strong! They beat those guys who always get beaten by Thor!"

Again, thats like most of their appearances. Theyre jobber villains. They get beaten so readers can see "Wow, (Insert Hero Marvel Is Pushing Here) is really strong! They beat those guys who always get beaten by Thor!"
    Yeah but they usually give Thor a decent fight. These guys are like regular guys that people leaving the bar could take. Jen dusted them off in about 15 seconds. I hope they get powered up but not by Hulk blood. Let Loki pop in an episode and power them up with Asgardian magic.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Let Loki pop in an episode and power them up with Asgardian magic.
    Or Runa the Light Elf wants to take revenge on Jen and powers them up herself.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Yeah but they usually give Thor a decent fight. These guys are like regular guys that people leaving the bar could take. Jen dusted them off in about 15 seconds. I hope they get powered up but not by Hulk blood. Let Loki pop in an episode and power them up with Asgardian magic.
    I mean....Jen is pretty powerful herself.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    That’s the best idea. I don’t want to see everyone running around with Hulk blood. They are powered up, give Jen a decent fight and stay truer to their comic book origin.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I mean....Jen is pretty powerful herself.
    Yeah but she’s not more powerful than the God of Thunder and the Wrecking Crew always got a few licks in. Jen swatted them around like flies because they are just regular Joes with some cheap toys at this point.
    Last edited by Dreaded Porcupine; 09-03-2022 at 03:46 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    That’s the best idea. I don’t want to see everyone running around with Hulk blood. They are powered up, give Jen a decent fight and stay truer to their comic book origin.
    That would be a great way to tweak their origin if they are not going to use Loki and Karnilla.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    this makes me wonder if we'll see Mary as part of a power couple with Creel.
    I wonder how they'd handle it with their take on Titania.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder how they'd handle it with their take on Titania.
    Yeah, really. Hard to guess what they'll do since they're making up so much stuff as they go along.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I would say my main issue with the Wrecking Crew is they just look like crap. I don't mind them being jobbers, I mind that they don't look good.

Sure its not like they have fantastic unique designs, but they have a fun enough comic book look especially all of them having bodybuilder physiques. But here they just look like cheap cosplay and are totally immemorable.

Its like if you are gonna lean into that wackiness, at least don't half-ass it and the Wrecking Crew here comes across as half-assed.

Also Thunderball got white-washed which is rather weird.
    Last edited by Mantis-Ray; 09-04-2022 at 02:05 AM.