Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Given that Jen once slept with the JUGGERNAUT... seems reasonably accurate in how easy it is to hook up with her at least.
    Shouldn't somebody having sex with any kind of Hulk sort of "hurt" that person?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I think today's episode was pretty good.
    It really was.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Just finished this weeks episode. By far and away the best one yet. It was deep and definitely leading into what some posters have already suspected and said. I won’t spoil anything so you will just have to watch it. This one gets five stars out of five.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Just finished this weeks episode. By far and away the best one yet. It was deep and definitely leading into what some posters have already suspected and said. I won’t spoil anything so you will just have to watch it. This one gets five stars out of five.
    HA! Nice name, now go air out your outfit...

Extraordinary Member

I still take issue with how many of these characters are being treated like punchlines...I get thy are pretty much all D-listers and this is a sitcom...but still.

I really enjoyed this week's episode of She-Hulk as it tackled something that was clearly happening with Jen. I guess my only complaint this week would be I can tell they are keeping the budget low with the CGI and lack of using it for certain characters, but this makes me hope they are saving it for the finale. Overall good episode.

Why are people talking about someone called Leap-Frog? Isn't his name Frog-Man?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I still take issue with how many of these characters are being treated like punchlines...I get thy are pretty much all D-listers and this is a sitcom...but still.
    I agree but I’m just happy that a certain someone was actually in it. Just maybe we will see them in a more serious role down the line in another MCU project. These guys would make a great Thunderbolts team. Better than copying Suicide Squad. Ant-Man would be perfect for some of these guys.

Extraordinary Member

TBF, a lot of those guys would be treated exactly the same way in a She-Hulk comic (with the exception of the Abomination, of course).
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    TBF, a lot of those guys would be treated exactly the same way in a She-Hulk comic (with the exception of the Abomination, of course).
    Dennis Hopeless Hallum treated one of them very well in the pages of Spider-Woman. Mark Gruenwald did the same in the pages of Captain America way back when with the same character.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Dennis Hopeless Hallum treated one of them very well in the pages of Spider-Woman. Mark Gruenwald did the same in the pages of Captain America way back when with the same character.
    Okay. I was talking about She-Hulk, though. They're not going to base the tone off of another character.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Shouldn't somebody having sex with any kind of Hulk sort of "hurt" that person?
    The worst I’ve ever seen a non powered person react after having sex with She-Hulk was them saying “ow.”

Mighty Member

I liked how Blonsky's therapy workshop helped Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    I really enjoyed this week's episode of She-Hulk as it tackled something that was clearly happeningYea with Jen. I guess my only complaint this week would be I can tell they are keeping the budget low with the CGI and lack of using it for certain characters, but this makes me hope they are saving it for the finale. Overall good episode.
    Yeah aside from the CGI which i don't even think about most the time outside of Jenn's non moving half farrah due, it was an almost perfect episode. I've said from episode one, the script writers are the stars here. Casting director second. this is some good a$$ casting.

I just want to sit in the back of the support group with some chardonnay and go "yeessssss!" and they will be all like "who are you saying yes to." and i'd be all like "yeeeeeeeees!" and they will be like "he is saying Yes to me." and someone else with an opposing view would be like "he is saying yes to me." and i would just be like "yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!" lol.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-29-2022 at 07:30 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Why are people talking about someone called Leap-Frog? Isn't his name Frog-Man?
    In the comic books there was a Daredevil villain called Leap-Frog. He has a son who took over the mantle as Frog-Man. If Daredevil is appearing it is more than likely because he is fighting/chasing the Leap-Frog.