Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Attachment 117631

I was going through the comixology and I see She-Hulk on the cover. But then, it is a mini series? I guess someone must have known about it or otherwise they won't put the titles up just to let anyone know about it.
    It's hard to say these days. When Christopher Cantwell's Doctor Doom series was promoted the article from Marvel said it was an ongoing. It never had that delimiter on it that is was say 1 of 10 issues (#10 was the final issue) Then the pandemic came along in March 2020 and production stopped on a lot of things. When it finally returned to in the fall, it was to wind up the first arc and that was the end of it. Cantwell has stated he had a second one planned but I guess they decided to just end it instead. Sales weren't bad. They were passable but then it was hard to find any published sales figures after March of that year.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    That looks awesome, classic, savage sensational, F4, FF She-Hulks, A-Force, bounty hunter, graphic novel, grey, celestial powered, lawyer, Marvel Now, heroes for hire, agent of Shield, House of M, the one poking fun at Rob Leifield, the Long night (I think) and the feet in the top corner is bride of Mahkizmo not sure what the arm is next to Jen FF costume leg is. Her hair looks fantastic in them all.
    I made this numbered guide to help us fill in all the costumes. Let's fill up all the numbers and correct my wrong answers. A few are so similar I can't recall exactly when she wore them.

1. Magistrati of the Living Tribunal
    2. Avengers (Jason Aaron)
    3. ?
    4. Attorney Jennifer Walters
    5. ?
    6. Sensational She-Hulk
    7. Space costume
    8. Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Dan Slott's second run)
    9. Modern jeans costume
    10. Charles Soule's She-Hulk
    11. Roger Sterns' Avengers post-Byrne F4
    12. Mariko Tamaki's Hulk/She-Hulk
    13. Heroes for Hire
    14. Scott Lang's FF team
    15. Roger Sterns' Avengers pre-Byrne F4 and Sensational She-Hulk graphic novel.
    16. Dan Slott's She-Hulk
    17. …and this one I can't recall exactly when
    18. ?
    19. She-Hulks with Lyra
    20. Byrne's F4
    21. Savage She-Hulk
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I made this numbered guide to help us fill in all the costumes. Let's fill up all the numbers and correct my wrong answers. A few are so similar I can't recall exactly when she wore them.

1. Magistrati of the Living Tribunal
    2. Avengers (Jason Aaron)
    3. ?
    4. Attorney Jennifer Walters
    5. ?
    6. Sensational She-Hulk
    7. Space costume
    8. Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Dan Slott's second run)
    9. Modern jeans costume
    10. Charles Soule's She-Hulk
    11. Roger Sterns' Avengers post-Byrne F4
    12. Mariko Tamaki's Hulk/She-Hulk
    13. Heroes for Hire
    14. Scott Lang's FF team
    15. Roger Sterns' Avengers pre-Byrne F4 and Sensational She-Hulk graphic novel.
    16. Dan Slott's She-Hulk
    17. …and this one I can't recall exactly when
    18. ?
    19. She-Hulks with Lyra
    20. Byrne's F4
    21. Savage She-Hulk
    1. Is the Bride of Mehkizmo from Sensational She-Hulk #39
    3. Is House of M
    5. Is when she faced off against the X-Humed in Sensational She-Hulk #34 and #35

17. I would call it A-Force as that is where we saw her the most wearing but its post Charles Soule costume (did also wear it during Aaron's Avengers)
    18. Is just an arm but since its not pictured I would say its the Red Hulk, Fall of the Hulks, World War Hulks costume.

Last edited by comicfan298; 01-22-2022 at 07:49 AM.

Extraordinary Member

With regards to Jen's wardrobe....I would think that due to her time in the FF she would at least have a few unstable molecule outfits...including some business suits. Something designed so that if she has to get rough and tumble in them they don't get torn up.

I wouldn't know about unstable molecule business suits but at least one chemise has a different treatment:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Marvel/comm...t_sensational/

And thanks to comicfan298. I wished her Glamazonia makeover for the Circus of Crime was included.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Extraordinary Member

I wouldn't know about unstable molecule business suits but at least one chemise has a different treatment:

And thanks to comicfan298. I wished her Glamazonia makeover for the Circus of Crime was included.

IIRC...it has been stated that a lot of the FF's clothes are made of unstable molecules...no reason to think that Jen wouldn't have had stuff made for her when she was on the team.

Mighty Member

I enjoyed the first issue from Rainbow Rowell. I liked how Jen decided to take off her business dress because didn't want to ruin it when hulking out. That looked like a scene to that could easily show up in the live action series.
    Last edited by tabo61; 01-22-2022 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I enjoyed the first issue from Rainbow Rowell. I liked how Jen decided to take off her business dress because didn't want to ruin it when hulking out. That looked like a scene to that could easily show up in the live action series.
    Jen and losing clothes. Name a better duo .

And Jen is wearing a Van Dyne design.
    No surprise there. Van Dyne clothing was seen in Rowell's Runaways too. And Janet herself has already appeared.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Yes, I was glad to see that Rowell remembered that Jennifer had a lot of friendships in the MU, esp among the FF and Avengers.

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

A very impressive piece of work! That is what I would call "Planet She-Hulk."

Anyway Marvel is planning some exclusive covers for Women's History month:

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-womens-history-month-covers/

The one for She-Hulk has not been revealed yet, but I would like it is she represented Molly Pitcher while holding the barrel of a cannon in her arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    IIRC...it has been stated that a lot of the FF's clothes are made of unstable molecules...no reason to think that Jen wouldn't have had stuff made for her when she was on the team.
    Possible, yes. Probable, maybe not, considering how prohibitively expensive they are. Which is why Byrne using the Comics Code Authority to make her chemise indestructible was funny.

Anyway one panel in the issue directly references this one:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...._QL80_TTD_.jpg
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Yes, I was glad to see that Rowell remembered that Jennifer had a lot of friendships in the MU, esp among the FF and Avengers.
    Yessssss!!!! Jen & Jan were BFF’s when the FF were staying with the Avengers while Four Freedoms Plaza was being built.

If they didn't have to put the logo in the corner they might if added it, with the Winter Hulk . As for unstable molecules. Are clothes treated with it or made out of the them? Or is both?

Extraordinary Member

Possible, yes. Probable, maybe not, considering how prohibitively expensive they are. Which is why Byrne using the Comics Code Authority to make her chemise indestructible was funny.

Anyway one panel in the issue directly references this one:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...._QL80_TTD_.jpg
    I would think at least some clothes...not an entire wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    If they didn't have to put the logo in the corner they might if added it, with the Winter Hulk . As for unstable molecules. Are clothes treated with it or made out of the them? Or is both?
    IIRC...made out of. https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Unsta...l%20properties.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 01-24-2022 at 07:24 AM.