Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Are we getting The Hulk vs The Abomination in the season finale? YouTube has speculated quite if bit of future stuff to spin off from this and to lead into other projects. This is going to be good. I hope it’s an hour long finale at least.
    I think it's 35-37 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it's 35-37 minutes.
    An hour would be nice but at least this one is longer. I hope they have just about everyone (except Lulu) in this from the whole season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Are we getting The Hulk vs The Abomination in the season finale? YouTube has speculated quite if bit of future stuff to spin off from this and to lead into other projects. This is going to be good. I hope it’s an hour long finale at least.
    About 25 seconds in get a glimpse of it.
    https://twitter.com/SheHulkOfficial/...96641757110272

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

YouTube version.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I'm here for a rematch .

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Hope they make more seasons of She Hulk. The show would serve as a good breather between the big event movies and some of the more serious shows.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Gorgeous Jen .
    Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Hope they make more seasons of She Hulk. The show would serve as a good breather between the big event movies and some of the more serious shows.
    I wonder if season 2 would have more budget for more She-Hulk scenes.

This editing system stinks.

LMAO! i'm done. "Goodbye Tragedy." if marvel doesn't have those t-shirts and mugs ready to be printed they really have lost it. LMAO.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Again she hulk is simply killing it in the casting for the script. Even the guy who was in the first case he was still fresh on my mind because though i can't remember the show or movie i remember his role which is sort of similar. His friend usually comes to him for info, the Flight attendant. It just came to me the flight attendant. lmao. his role feels very similar here and for me since i watched it it works. I guess that's how type casting can happen. lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I don't like the red and yellow Daredevil sit but i am loving charley cox. Just thinking though of Daredevil Netflix and my mind adjusting i did think this is Post covid weight matt and he's getting back out there after quarantining for awhile. LOL! i notice even his daredevil voice is a bit lightest and for some reason slightly canadian british compared to the sound of his netflix one.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I don't think i could handle the thought of kristen ritter, Jessica Jones and she hulk hanging out. *head explodes at the comedic timing* if you have not watched b in apartment 23 you miss the full scope of Kristen's talent when you add Jessica Jones. And is it just me or is in costume daredevil purposely just throwing out random accents to throw people off.at one point dude sounded scottish right before the billboard lights scene. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.