Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Hahhaha i was literally thinking it feels like this episode should be over when Jenn was like "this episode feels like how it should be over." lmao. i love how aware the show is of itself. great shift back into getting ready for a finally. really clever use of the fourth wall.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Damn this was a great epsiode. it took you through it all the "she was a slut" i was suprised but i felt the shockingness of it Jenn must of felt because it felt viscious that it would have been said and in that moment when i was already stuck thinking "damn it's a little messed up they are honoring these women in mass like this to what i felt like just get it over with when they deserve their moment" to bam "you want to know the real her?" you mean the real her in the privacy of her own home, the her she gets to be without judgement from the people she invite into that moment and i literally felt her anger. Superb directing and kudos to the whole team from writing to editing. I felt this one and am now kind of glad i posted as i watched to keep it fresh.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-12-2022 at 06:39 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

LMAO, the finale of Shulkie was beyond ridiculous and I loved it.

Anyone who cares about continuity and what "matters" in stories are gonna be big mad because the Inteligencia and blood stealing plot get completely thrown out the window in the greatest way ever.

I can predict people are gonna be pissed because the ending basically makes the last 3-5 episodes meaningless and nonsensical.

But if this show isn't Byrne's and Slott's wet dream I don't know what is.

10 out of 10 twerking Shulks

Good lord this was bad! Beyond horrible. It ruins the entire season. What the hell were they thinking. Did they deliberately tank Jen on purpose? What were you thinking Feige? Plenty of future promotions and new characters but at the expense of making She-Hulk look bad. What a total disappointment.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Good lord this was bad! Beyond horrible. It ruins the entire season. What the hell were they thinking. Did they deliberately tank Jen on purpose? What were you thinking Feige? Plenty of future promotions and new characters but at the expense of making She-Hulk look bad. What a total disappointment.
    this is finale is gonna be so divisive.

I totally get your disappointment because if people were looking forward to Titania, The Leader, Abomination, Hulk, or any other tease from the season man they're gonna be so mad.

The MCU basically broke itself in this finale, that's why I said earlier people who care about continuity and lore are not gonna like it at all.

Have we hit rock bottom? This is gonna be the Last Jedi of Marvel for sure.

No it isn't, lmao. The only people upset at this show are the people it's making fun of -- easily triggered, usually (but not always) white males who expect the entirety of the comic book industry including its related media to cater to their whims and center them at all times.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    No it isn't, lmao. The only people upset at this show are the people it's making fun of -- easily triggered, usually (but not always) white males who expect the entirety of the comic book industry including its related media to cater to their whims and center them at all times.
    And I revel in their tears lol
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

I wish they didn't rush the ending but the whole jen being upset with the ending go to head of marvel to change straight out of the comics. I still thought it was a fun episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    I wish they didn't rush the ending but the whole jen being upset with the ending go to head of marvel to change straight out of the comics. I still thought it was a fun episode.
    Literally. "THIS IS ROCK BOTTOM" "SO BAD" this is literally what She-Hulk would do if this was a She-Hulk comic book. If Deadpool did it they'd be messing their shorts. MCU Jen has become one of my favorite adaptations and I wasn't expecting that, I've always liked the character but she's not one of my favorites. This was so well done and hit all of the right notes for me. It was smart, it was meta, it was well-acted, and it made fun of the very same people who can make places like this site unbearable.

9/10

Literally. "THIS IS ROCK BOTTOM" "SO BAD" this is literally what She-Hulk would do if this was a She-Hulk comic book. If Deadpool did it they'd be messing their shorts. MCU Jen has become one of my favorite adaptations and I wasn't expecting that, I've always liked the character but she's not one of my favorites. This was so well done and hit all of the right notes for me. It was smart, it was meta, it was well-acted, and it made fun of the very same people who can make places like this site unbearable.

9/10
    I said elsewhere that John Bryne was probably smiling this morning and thinking "That is right out of my run"

Loved the finale. Was this whole season good? No. Did it have its moments? Yes.

This is exactly how the season should have ended and I loved it.

People getting upset about this and that...guess what?! It is only going to get worse for you. I understand what Marvel Studios was doing from 2008-2019. Most of us loved it, some did not. Since then do I agree with everything they have done? No. Not at all. I do love most of it though. So if your upset at lets say the last like 2 years...just get off the ship now. Cap is not coming back anytime soon. Tony is not as well. Do I think they could come back some day? Yes I do believe that. It is time for others to shine though. So many characters out there. So many different views from people like us on how the character should be portrayed on tv or in a movie. I just wont be like so many and look down on everything before I even see it or even if I see it and do not like it I am not going to look at Marvel Studios as a whole and just start bashing them.

She-Hulk was fun. That is what this stuff that we love is really about.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

This final episode wasn't my favorite but there's no denying it was how a She-Hulk comic would have played out. The only missing was her getting in a fist fight with John Byrne.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    This final episode wasn't my favorite but there's no denying it was how a She-Hulk comic would have played out. The only missing was her getting in a fist fight with John Byrne.
    I was hoping for something more serious that leads into the next season. Trekking to Marvel studios just makes it ridiculous. Apparently some people on this site make base assumptions and are easily triggered if someone has a differing opinion than theirs. Where have I seen this intolerance before? Overall I liked the season for the most part. Especially the quirky characters.
    Last edited by Dreaded Porcupine; 10-13-2022 at 05:29 PM.