Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Two She-Hulk developments, one for the comics, one for the MCU.

This one was already telegraphed to us, but in Fantastic Four #40,
    spoilers:
    She-Hulk and Jack of Hearts are already an item, effectively preempting their story in her own title. Jen Bartel's covers for a future issue shows them being sweet to each other.
    end of spoilers
    CBR has an article about that here.

And another character will supposedly show up in the Disney+ show, as CBR reports here.
    Huh. Might be an interesting relationship to be sure...

Did they have some sort of pre-existing chemistry?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    They were on The Avengers together, I believe.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    It's complicated.

During Geoff John's Avengers run
    spoilers:
    Jack and Jen were teammates, and in one mission he accidentally absorbed gamma radiation from her, forcing her into human form. This traumatized her so that she fled to Bone, Idaho, searching for Bruce. When the Avengers tracked her there, Wanda's siphoning of gamma from her when she hulked-out in fear caused her to react and become savage and rampage across town. It took the returning Jack to again siphon excess gamma and then return a limited amount to revert her to the status quo, but they could no longer be physically close to one another.
    end of spoilers
    So now it would seem they will overcome this little side-effect.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

wYe24Ra.jpg
    SHE-HULK #5

RAINBOW ROWELL (W) • ROGÊ ANTÔNIO (A)
    Cover by JEN BARTEL
    VARIANT COVER BY ROMINA JONES
    SKRULL VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    Jen Walters has been around since 1979 but this issue holds a first for her.
    The mysterious villains surely don’t care and plan on destroying her and Jack Of Hearts.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

FANTASTIC FOUR #44

DAN SLOTT (W) • RACHAEL STOTT (A) • Cover by CAFU
    VARIANT COVER BY E.M. GIST • SKRULL VARIANT COVER BY LUCAS WERNECK
    VARIANT COVER BY ARTHUR ADAMS • WINDOW SHADES VARIANT COVER BY JORGE FORNÉS
    THE RECKONING WAR HEATS UP IN THIS OVERSIZED ISSUE!
    "The End of Everything That Ever Was or Ever Will Be"
    This is the final battle of the Reckoning War.
    At the Apex of the All Reality, the fate of the Marvel Universe will be decided.
    And no matter who wins, nothing will ever be the same again.
    This is not hyperbole. This is happening. There will be consequences.
    If you care about the Fantastic Four, their extended family and the rest of the Marvel U...you will not want to miss this.
    Starring Reed, Sue, Ben, Johnny, Nick Fury, Victor Von Doom, Norrin Radd, Uatu and Jennifer Walters.
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99
    SHE-HULK BY DAN SLOTT OMNIBUS HC GRANOV COVER

NEW PRINTING!
    Written by DAN SLOTT & TY TEMPLETON
    Penciled by JUAN BOBILLO, PAUL PELLETIER, SCOTT KOLINS, WILL CONRAD, PAUL SMITH, RON FRENZ, RICK BURCHETT, EDUARDO BARRETO & MORE
    Covers by ADI GRANOV & MIKE MAYHEW
    Before he became a superstar on AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, Dan Slott delighted readers with his sensational SHE-HULK run! Jennifer Walters is a gamma-powered Green Goliath just like her Hulkish cousin, but her home is in the courtroom — where she takes on some of the Marvel Universe’s wildest cases, litigating alongside coworkers like reformed android Awesome Andy and researching old Marvel comics to set legal precedents. Could She-Hulk’s career get any stranger? Sure — when she’s summoned to outer space to practice Universal Law for the Living Tribunal or pulled out of the timeline by the Time Variance Authority! But when the Superhuman Registration Act leads to a civil war, whose side will She-Hulk argue? Plus: all-out smackdowns against Titania, the Champion and an A-Z of the Hulk’s enemies! Collecting SHE-HULK (2004) #1-12, SHE-HULK (2005) #1-21 and MARVEL WESTERNS: TWO-GUN KID.
    824 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94723-1
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8
    Attached Images Attached Images

Attachment 118465

Attachment 118466

SHE-HULK BY RAINBOW ROWELL VOL. 1 TPB

Written by RAINBOW ROWELL
    Penciled by ROGÊ ANTÔNIO
    Cover by JEN BARTEL
    Smashing new adventures starring the best character ever! Jennifer Walters, the Sensational She-Hulk, is no longer savage — and now she needs to put her life back together. She’s got a legal career to rebuild, friends to reacquaint herself with (and maybe represent in a court of law) and enemies to…well, she may not want to connect with them, but they are definitely going to connect with her. And Jen is about to be sent down a road she’s never traveled — one that will shake up her life…and possibly the whole Marvel Universe! One of the most dangerous things ever to exist lands in She-Hulk’s lap, and she’s got to figure out what the heck to do with it. Good luck with that, Jen! And with…Super Fight Club?! Collecting SHE-HULK (2022) #1-5.
    112 PGS./Rated T+ …$15.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92907-7
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

Default No one talking about She-Hulk #1

I'm primarily a DC fan but I read Marvel as well and particularly love Hulk, Black Cat, Spider-man, Captain America, Cyclops and most of all She-Hulk!

I'm very excited about the new Disney+ series and also the new ongoing comic series which premiered!

I didn't see a thread here so... who's excited!?

shehulk001cov_bartel.jpg

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Menacer View Post
    I didn't see a thread here so... who's excited!?
    Shulkie's fandom discussed issue #1 in this thread, so I merged your thread with it. Join us in discussing all things She-Hulk!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Shulkie's fandom discussed issue #1 in this thread, so I merged your thread with it. Join us in discussing all things She-Hulk!
    Oops totally missed this appreciation thread! Thanks. I'll start exploring!

Oops totally missed this appreciation thread! Thanks. I'll start exploring!
    I was looking for this; I have to wonder why Jen went back to her mild mannered lawyer self after staying in her she hulk form for years.

Simple answer is Civil War II. Thanos managed to whammy her with a missile, and she ended up in a coma and then a grey Hulk form. Just after resolving that she got gamma overdosed in Avengers and ended up as another version of She-Hulk more like Bruce's Hulks. During that time she only used her She-Hulk form for battle, not full time, and wasn't working as a lawyer. She only recently went back to normal and got back into the law game. Her status quo now is similar to what it was in 2005, prior to the first Civil War.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Simple answer is Civil War II. Thanos managed to whammy her with a missile, and she ended up in a coma and then a grey Hulk form. Just after resolving that she got gamma overdosed in Avengers and ended up as another version of She-Hulk more like Bruce's Hulks. During that time she only used her She-Hulk form for battle, not full time, and wasn't working as a lawyer. She only recently went back to normal and got back into the law game. Her status quo now is similar to what it was in 2005, prior to the first Civil War.
    This is a good summary and Ive been following this.

Didn't realize the Civil War II part though... is that Bendis's book? Is it good?

This is a good summary and Ive been following this.

Didn't realize the Civil War II part though... is that Bendis's book? Is it good?
    Yes. And no, it is not good.

Mighty Member

I assumed that She-Hulk # 2 was going to be released this month until I looked at the schedule. Darn!

Not to bring in politics too much but She-Hulk sort of made the news in a sort of bizarre way a couple days ago: https://meaww.com/who-is-hulk-lawyer...request-562372
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth