Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 476
  1. #91
    Fantastic Member DoomScribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Diego, CA and Den of Madness, Castle Doom, Latveria
    Posts
    431

    Default

    New design posted with Namor and Doom
    http://tee.pub/lic/m5GVwqW93eM

    Sorry the art was too big to post here.

    Also, don't know how to get my designs to post higher on their search function. Best bet is to bookmark the link above because a search for Doom t-shirts goes ten pages in and still doesn't show my designs. Sales based? Time on? Don't know.

    Also, new designs always go on sale for 24 or 48 hours, so get them while they're cheap if interested! If there is a design you really want but want it at the sale price, I can reload it as a new design, and you'll get it at the sale price. Just let me know.

    ds

    PS Full Disclosure: this isn't a money-making thing for me, I don't need the money. I get $2 per t-shirt, it's not a big deal. I just like the designs and want to share them with folks who like them too. Some of the designs I put up I had previously used to make iron on t-shirt transfers for myself. I just ended up buying $20 worth of magnets both to have them and to see how they look. I was pleased with the quality of the Santa Doom shirt I bought, so I hope that if you do get something from my storefront that you like it too. Many of the designs were put up really quickly from art I already had kicking around, so when I have time I am going to go back and clean them up a bit and add as many more as I can. Like I posted before, I don't know how they get around copyright laws on this.

    Also, I'm probably not going to put someone else's published art work as a design unless I modify it somehow. There's a lot of that going on and I'm guilty as anyone. But I can rationalize that if I "sample" their art into a different design and make it a "new" piece, I'm less stealing their art and more making an "homage". Decide for yourself what you're comfortable with. That saying, I'm looking more at older artwork to start with, rather than the newer stuff, with some exceptions.
    Last edited by DoomScribe; 01-16-2022 at 11:39 AM.
    "Because ... I am Doom
    ... What Gods dare stand against me?"


    Posting from the dungeon of Castle Doom, Latveria

  2. #92
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    19,085

    Default

    Wow....I really like the Doom/Namor one. I think I might snag that one! I might order one for my brother too at that price. Maybe I should put your link in the Sub-Mariner appreciation thread too, if you don't mind

  3. #93
    Fantastic Member DoomScribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Diego, CA and Den of Madness, Castle Doom, Latveria
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Wow....I really like the Doom/Namor one. I think I might snag that one! I might order one for my brother too at that price. Maybe I should put your link in the Sub-Mariner appreciation thread too, if you don't mind
    Go right ahead and thanks!
    ds
    "Because ... I am Doom
    ... What Gods dare stand against me?"


    Posting from the dungeon of Castle Doom, Latveria

  4. #94
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    19,085

    Default

    oops wrong post

  5. #95
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Sunless Realm
    Posts
    11,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomScribe View Post
    New design posted with Namor and Doom
    http://tee.pub/lic/m5GVwqW93eM

    Sorry the art was too big to post here.

    Also, don't know how to get my designs to post higher on their search function. Best bet is to bookmark the link above because a search for Doom t-shirts goes ten pages in and still doesn't show my designs. Sales based? Time on? Don't know.

    Also, new designs always go on sale for 24 or 48 hours, so get them while they're cheap if interested! If there is a design you really want but want it at the sale price, I can reload it as a new design, and you'll get it at the sale price. Just let me know.

    ds

    PS Full Disclosure: this isn't a money-making thing for me, I don't need the money. I get $2 per t-shirt, it's not a big deal. I just like the designs and want to share them with folks who like them too. Some of the designs I put up I had previously used to make iron on t-shirt transfers for myself. I just ended up buying $20 worth of magnets both to have them and to see how they look. I was pleased with the quality of the Santa Doom shirt I bought, so I hope that if you do get something from my storefront that you like it too. Many of the designs were put up really quickly from art I already had kicking around, so when I have time I am going to go back and clean them up a bit and add as many more as I can. Like I posted before, I don't know how they get around copyright laws on this.

    Also, I'm probably not going to put someone else's published art work as a design unless I modify it somehow. There's a lot of that going on and I'm guilty as anyone. But I can rationalize that if I "sample" their art into a different design and make it a "new" piece, I'm less stealing their art and more making an "homage". Decide for yourself what you're comfortable with. That saying, I'm looking more at older artwork to start with, rather than the newer stuff, with some exceptions.

    Thank you! I love your designs and subject matter. There's a few I'd love for work, but I still need the job. ;p

    Also, thanks for the info on *********. I've always wondered about that stuff, myself. And yes. Their search engine is crap.
    ***Namor75 Celebration Threads***

    IMPERIUS REX FOREVER

  6. #96
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Sunless Realm
    Posts
    11,193

    Default



    https://twitter.com/drew_moss/status...031153680?s=20

    Here's a nice portrait of Doom by Drew Moss. He is running a special on his commissions, buy two color headshots and get a free black and white.

    A few more by Drew Moss.



    ***Namor75 Celebration Threads***

    IMPERIUS REX FOREVER

  7. #97
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    19,085

    Default

    Wow. Those are nice. I'm still recovering from Christmas so I'm holding off on stuff for now.

  8. #98

    Default

    Doom may have finally had his first mention in the MCU in the Moon Knight trailerScreenshot_20220119-144406_Chrome.jpg

  9. #99
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    19,085

    Default

    Thanks for the Heads up. I'll see if I can find it on the internet and pause it too.

    It's funny that all the click bait rumor sites have been talking about Black Panther 2 or Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness. I will laugh he does get mentioned in this movie. Good way to throw them all off .

  10. #100
    Incredible Member Doom'nGloom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Thanks for the Heads up. I'll see if I can find it on the internet and pause it too.

    It's funny that all the click bait rumor sites have been talking about Black Panther 2 or Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness. I will laugh he does get mentioned in this movie. Good way to throw them all off .
    Lol have Doom and MK ever appeared side by side in comics? Either way I like MK particularly his design which is similar to Doom. There is something with cape-hood combo that's just so appealing.

  11. #101
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    7,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Lol have Doom and MK ever appeared side by side in comics? Either way I like MK particularly his design which is similar to Doom. There is something with cape-hood combo that's just so appealing.
    I remember them appearing together in Marc Spector: Moon Knight (1989)

    • Issue #38 (Hologram version of Doom makes his grand entrance)

    • Issue #39 (Face-to-Face & In person, Doom meets Marc Spector)

    • Issue #40 (Doom & Moon Knight engage in battle)


    Last edited by K7P5V; 01-20-2022 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

  12. #102

    Default

    Here is more of the box after that scene...definitely looks like it says Von Doom with another word after
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Doom Answers to No Master; 01-20-2022 at 11:32 AM.

  13. #103
    Fantastic Member DoomScribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Diego, CA and Den of Madness, Castle Doom, Latveria
    Posts
    431

    Default

    See this breakdown:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK9SNXuZq_4

    About 15 minute mark he zooms in on the box and it looks like von Darrelmon or von Dammelman
    "Because ... I am Doom
    ... What Gods dare stand against me?"


    Posting from the dungeon of Castle Doom, Latveria

  14. #104
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    19,085

    Default

    Yes, unfortunately this has been debunked.

  15. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Yes, unfortunately this has been debunked.
    Yes this makes me very sad...I am truly bothered that Kevin Feige has never ONCE brought Doom up in any interview (nor have any have any reporters ever asked about him)...is it possible that he isn't a priority like we want him to be?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •