Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1227

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    So the latest Wakanda teaser/trailer has sparked some discussion about Doom appearing in the film. I finally took a look at it yesterday and at one point Shuri says "Vibranium...he covets it". Now this does have a clearer link to Doom IF she is referring to him since this was the main plot of Jonathan Maberry's Doomwar mini series. I still have some lingering doubts because most of the online pundits feel he will appear in an end credits scene. Why not both?

I think Doom will appear as a post credits tease. Wakanda Forever is going to introduce Namor and Atlantis/Talocan on top of being a sendoff to T'challa and continuing the story of Wakanda. Introducing Doom in the same movie and giving him an active role is a huge undertaking. I'd like to see that happen but I think it's unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    I think Doom will appear as a post credits tease. Wakanda Forever is going to introduce Namor and Atlantis/Talocan on top of being a sendoff to T'challa and continuing the story of Wakanda. Introducing Doom in the same movie and giving him an active role is a huge undertaking. I'd like to see that happen but I think it's unlikely.
    I agree. And let’s not forget there’s Attuma in the movie. Everyone keeps forgetting about him, but it’s pretty obvious he’s gonna be the real villain in a movie that’s already a little crowded, introducing not only Namor and Talocan, but Riri Williams as well. To add Doom to the pot it’s a bit too much!

I also stumbled upon a theory according to which Doom’s gonna appear in Armor Wars as the Infamous Iron Man… I don’t know what to think of it. As cool as it would be seeing the Infamous Iron Man, I believe people are getting a bit too creative in jumping the gun. IMHO, the only realistic theory about Doom’s debut in the MCU, as of now, is Black Panther. It’s simple logic. And the rumor’s been around for years now. That said, it's pretty obvious that people want Doom! Just give us Doom!!

Oh, and btw… thank you for posting those panels from Midnight’s Suns #2: now every time I think of Doom I think of lavender as well, damn it! xD
    Last edited by FRC Coazze; 10-23-2022 at 11:33 AM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

You're welcome!

I forgot to mention here another bit of news that may be a clue or may mean nothing at all. Jonathan Maberry, the writer of the Doomwar mini series, wrote on his Twitter that Marvel/Disney has officially invited him to the premier of Wakanda Forever. Make of that what you will.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 10-23-2022 at 05:40 PM.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

As I said my source told me they never filmed Doom during production. Best case was during re-shoots. Guess not.
    BSL 🎃 🔪
    @bigscreenleaks
    Replying to
    @bigscreenleaks
    and
    @HectorG22523194
    Okay, let me clear up some confusion here. The lesson that everyone will learn from the Doctor Doom in BP2 rumor is "If it's too good to be true, that's because it usually is"

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    As I said my source told me they never filmed Doom during production. Best case was during re-shoots. Guess not.
    We'll see. Doom's appearance in WF has always been a rumor until now and I take this tweet as the same. I think his appearance is likely but we'll know for sure soon enough.

They're having the premiere of Wakanda Forever live in Hollywood tomorrow at 5:15pm in Hollywood, which is 8:30pm Eastern Time in the U.S. I doubt there will be anything leaked from that. I don't know if they show any of the end credits stuff during those since it's mostly a celebrity audience from what I understand of these events.

...and the link to Doctor Doom in Wakanda Forever just got stronger. Lake Bell was at the premier and spoilers:
    allegedly the name of her character is Lucia Von Bardas
    end of spoilers...but in her red carpet interview she does say she can't reveal the name of her character.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    ...and the link to Doctor Doom in Wakanda Forever just got stronger. Lake Bell was at the premier and spoilers:
    allegedly the name of her character is Lucia Von Bardas
    end of spoilers...but in her red carpet interview she does say she can't reveal the name of her character.
    Well the critics said the 1 and only "Mid credit" is very sweet probably an extra tribute to Chadwick..however if Dooms scene was removed maybe he was going to be the post credit...and they could always have it put back in for the official release...or heaven help me they removed Doom completely

Sorry. I just couldn't help it ^^" Hope springs eternal still.

LOL....I didn't think he would be. I just want to know if anyone here has seen it and does the name of Lake Bell's character get spoken in the movie?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Courtesy of the She-Hulk thread, guess who appears in next week's issue?

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/previews/she-hulk-7/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

https://youtu.be/mz_eA2LqiV8

Around the 11:30 mark...Jimmy asks the Wakanda Forever ladies about our Latverian lord

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Courtesy of the She-Hulk thread, guess who appears in next week's issue?

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/previews/she-hulk-7/
    Doombot!! I loved him in Runaways!

San Diego, CA and Den of Madness, Castle Doom, Latveria

She Hulk 007 page 5.jpg

Doombot bringing the style!
    "Because ... I am Doom
    ... What Gods dare stand against me?"

Posting from the dungeon of Castle Doom, Latveria

He probably got his style from his maker

Watching that clip again from the Jimmy Kimmel show and I still can't believe that he brought up the alleged appearance of Doctor Doom appearing at the end of Wakanda Forever. Even thought it probably won't happen, it was cool that Doom's name was heard by millions of viewers who may not have heard of him before.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 10-28-2022 at 03:29 PM.