Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    San Diego, CA and Den of Madness, Castle Doom, Latveria

New design posted with Namor and Doom
    http://tee.pub/lic/m5GVwqW93eM

Sorry the art was too big to post here.

Also, don't know how to get my designs to post higher on their search function. Best bet is to bookmark the link above because a search for Doom t-shirts goes ten pages in and still doesn't show my designs. Sales based? Time on? Don't know.

Also, new designs always go on sale for 24 or 48 hours, so get them while they're cheap if interested! If there is a design you really want but want it at the sale price, I can reload it as a new design, and you'll get it at the sale price. Just let me know.

ds

PS Full Disclosure: this isn't a money-making thing for me, I don't need the money. I get $2 per t-shirt, it's not a big deal. I just like the designs and want to share them with folks who like them too. Some of the designs I put up I had previously used to make iron on t-shirt transfers for myself. I just ended up buying $20 worth of magnets both to have them and to see how they look. I was pleased with the quality of the Santa Doom shirt I bought, so I hope that if you do get something from my storefront that you like it too. Many of the designs were put up really quickly from art I already had kicking around, so when I have time I am going to go back and clean them up a bit and add as many more as I can. Like I posted before, I don't know how they get around copyright laws on this.

Also, I'm probably not going to put someone else's published art work as a design unless I modify it somehow. There's a lot of that going on and I'm guilty as anyone. But I can rationalize that if I "sample" their art into a different design and make it a "new" piece, I'm less stealing their art and more making an "homage". Decide for yourself what you're comfortable with. That saying, I'm looking more at older artwork to start with, rather than the newer stuff, with some exceptions.
    Last edited by DoomScribe; 01-16-2022 at 11:39 AM.
    "Because ... I am Doom
    ... What Gods dare stand against me?"

Posting from the dungeon of Castle Doom, Latveria