Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    San Diego, CA and Den of Madness, Castle Doom, Latveria

New design posted with Namor and Doom
    http://tee.pub/lic/m5GVwqW93eM

Sorry the art was too big to post here.

Also, don't know how to get my designs to post higher on their search function. Best bet is to bookmark the link above because a search for Doom t-shirts goes ten pages in and still doesn't show my designs. Sales based? Time on? Don't know.

Also, new designs always go on sale for 24 or 48 hours, so get them while they're cheap if interested! If there is a design you really want but want it at the sale price, I can reload it as a new design, and you'll get it at the sale price. Just let me know.

ds

PS Full Disclosure: this isn't a money-making thing for me, I don't need the money. I get $2 per t-shirt, it's not a big deal. I just like the designs and want to share them with folks who like them too. Some of the designs I put up I had previously used to make iron on t-shirt transfers for myself. I just ended up buying $20 worth of magnets both to have them and to see how they look. I was pleased with the quality of the Santa Doom shirt I bought, so I hope that if you do get something from my storefront that you like it too. Many of the designs were put up really quickly from art I already had kicking around, so when I have time I am going to go back and clean them up a bit and add as many more as I can. Like I posted before, I don't know how they get around copyright laws on this.

Also, I'm probably not going to put someone else's published art work as a design unless I modify it somehow. There's a lot of that going on and I'm guilty as anyone. But I can rationalize that if I "sample" their art into a different design and make it a "new" piece, I'm less stealing their art and more making an "homage". Decide for yourself what you're comfortable with. That saying, I'm looking more at older artwork to start with, rather than the newer stuff, with some exceptions.
    Last edited by DoomScribe; 01-16-2022 at 11:39 AM.
    "Because ... I am Doom
    ... What Gods dare stand against me?"

Posting from the dungeon of Castle Doom, Latveria

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Wow....I really like the Doom/Namor one. I think I might snag that one! I might order one for my brother too at that price. Maybe I should put your link in the Sub-Mariner appreciation thread too, if you don't mind

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Wow....I really like the Doom/Namor one. I think I might snag that one! I might order one for my brother too at that price. Maybe I should put your link in the Sub-Mariner appreciation thread too, if you don't mind
    Go right ahead and thanks!
    ds
    "Because ... I am Doom

oops wrong post
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 01-16-2022 at 03:59 PM.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoomScribe View Post
    New design posted with Namor and Doom
    http://tee.pub/lic/m5GVwqW93eM

Sorry the art was too big to post here.

Also, don't know how to get my designs to post higher on their search function. Best bet is to bookmark the link above because a search for Doom t-shirts goes ten pages in and still doesn't show my designs. Sales based? Time on? Don't know.

Also, new designs always go on sale for 24 or 48 hours, so get them while they're cheap if interested! If there is a design you really want but want it at the sale price, I can reload it as a new design, and you'll get it at the sale price. Just let me know.

ds

PS Full Disclosure: this isn't a money-making thing for me, I don't need the money. I get $2 per t-shirt, it's not a big deal. I just like the designs and want to share them with folks who like them too. Some of the designs I put up I had previously used to make iron on t-shirt transfers for myself. I just ended up buying $20 worth of magnets both to have them and to see how they look. I was pleased with the quality of the Santa Doom shirt I bought, so I hope that if you do get something from my storefront that you like it too. Many of the designs were put up really quickly from art I already had kicking around, so when I have time I am going to go back and clean them up a bit and add as many more as I can. Like I posted before, I don't know how they get around copyright laws on this.

Also, I'm probably not going to put someone else's published art work as a design unless I modify it somehow. There's a lot of that going on and I'm guilty as anyone. But I can rationalize that if I "sample" their art into a different design and make it a "new" piece, I'm less stealing their art and more making an "homage". Decide for yourself what you're comfortable with. That saying, I'm looking more at older artwork to start with, rather than the newer stuff, with some exceptions.

Thank you! I love your designs and subject matter. There's a few I'd love for work, but I still need the job. ;p

Also, thanks for the info on *********. I've always wondered about that stuff, myself. And yes. Their search engine is crap.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

https://twitter.com/drew_moss/status...031153680?s=20

Here's a nice portrait of Doom by Drew Moss. He is running a special on his commissions, buy two color headshots and get a free black and white.

A few more by Drew Moss.

Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Wow. Those are nice. I'm still recovering from Christmas so I'm holding off on stuff for now.

Doom may have finally had his first mention in the MCU in the Moon Knight trailerScreenshot_20220119-144406_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for the Heads up. I'll see if I can find it on the internet and pause it too.

It's funny that all the click bait rumor sites have been talking about Black Panther 2 or Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness. I will laugh he does get mentioned in this movie. Good way to throw them all off .

Thanks for the Heads up. I'll see if I can find it on the internet and pause it too.

It's funny that all the click bait rumor sites have been talking about Black Panther 2 or Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness. I will laugh he does get mentioned in this movie. Good way to throw them all off .
    Lol have Doom and MK ever appeared side by side in comics? Either way I like MK particularly his design which is similar to Doom. There is something with cape-hood combo that's just so appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Lol have Doom and MK ever appeared side by side in comics? Either way I like MK particularly his design which is similar to Doom. There is something with cape-hood combo that's just so appealing.
    I remember them appearing together in Marc Spector: Moon Knight (1989)

• Issue #38 (Hologram version of Doom makes his grand entrance)

• Issue #39 (Face-to-Face & In person, Doom meets Marc Spector)

• Issue #40 (Doom & Moon Knight engage in battle)

Last edited by K7P5V; 01-20-2022 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Here is more of the box after that scene...definitely looks like it says Von Doom with another word after
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Doom Answers to No Master; 01-20-2022 at 11:32 AM.

See this breakdown:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK9SNXuZq_4

About 15 minute mark he zooms in on the box and it looks like von Darrelmon or von Dammelman
    "Because ... I am Doom

Yes, unfortunately this has been debunked.

Yes, unfortunately this has been debunked.
    Yes this makes me very sad...I am truly bothered that Kevin Feige has never ONCE brought Doom up in any interview (nor have any have any reporters ever asked about him)...is it possible that he isn't a priority like we want him to be?