Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    People that complained to the highest about her and Miles' 15 month age gap but also being the same people that toss her into relationships with 616 Peter is always an interesting situation :P
    Indeed, it is. The double standard there . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    People that complained to the highest about her and Miles' 15 month age gap but also being the same people that toss her into relationships with 616 Peter is always an interesting situation :P
    YES...exactly this I couldn’t agree more

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Indeed, it is. The double standard there . . .
    Crazy that they always act like what they say is LAW and nothing else matters no other opinion is above their own smdh

Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread11 View Post
    YES...exactly this I couldn’t agree more
    Crazy that they always act like what they say is LAW and nothing else matters no other opinion is above their own smdh
    Unfortunately, that kind of attitude is prevalent throughout society as a whole, with superhero comics fandom being a microcosm of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Unfortunately, that kind of attitude is prevalent throughout society as a whole, with superhero comics fandom being a microcosm of that.
    It’s damn shame man, the fandom on Twitter is pretty damn toxic and antagonistic to any and everyone who isn’t on the same page as them. They literally beef everyday over who is the better Spiderman. I remember not to long ago a certain section of the fandom was sending death threats to one of the creators at insomniac for the face change on peter:-|

To be honest I think there were issues pairing her with either Peter or Miles to be honest.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest I think there were issues pairing her with either Peter or Miles to be honest.
    And her world’s mj having a crush on her

It’s damn shame man, the fandom on Twitter is pretty damn toxic and antagonistic to any and everyone who isn’t on the same page as them. They literally beef everyday over who is the better Spiderman. I remember not to long ago a certain section of the fandom was sending death threats to one of the creators at insomniac for the face change on peter:-|
    Sadly, yeah. I mean, it might not have been to my personal tastes, either, but sending death threats over it was definitely a bridge too far. Kind of like what happened almost ten years ago with Superior Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That argument can be made, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    And her world’s mj having a crush on her
    The main issue with Em Jay was that the end of the original Spider-Gwen run had Em Jay turn out to be in a romantic relationship with Glory, so unless they broke up between that point and when Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider kicked off, Em Jay would be pretty much cheating on Glory if she were seriously pursuing Gwen.

Nice Gwen and Miles art .

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Not really. The following are probably more popular - Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Invisible Woman, Storm, Rogue, Jean Grey, Wasp, and Scarlet Witch. All of whom have had live action adaptations. Gwen Stacy has, but Spider-Gwen's only had cartoons.
    I'd disagree that all of them are more popular, and as for "live action adaptions" most were simply part of an ensemble live action film and not one focused on them so it's slightly disingenuous to use that to show they're more popular, and the amount of cartoon time Spider Gwen has had outstrips some of those live action lengths by quite a bit. Even if they are all more popular, that's 10 characters, which still puts spider Gwen very high on the popularity list which isnt bad for such a new character.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Pretty fun nice recap
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

More fun than the actual comic, in my opinion...