Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, but take the Symbiote away and she's basically powerless again.
    what's everyones thoughts on the Gwen timeline being changed? Think they gonna bring back the OG Gwen or is this just gonna affect Ghost-Spider and make her okay with her dad and Em Jay?

Astonishing Member

[QUOTE=Matt Rat;6018740]
    SPIDER-GWEN: GWENVERSE #5 (OF 5)
    TIM SEELEY (W) • JODI NISHIJIMA (A)
    Cover by DAVID NAKAYAMA
    Variant Covery by Nicoletta Baldari
    Design Variant Cover by PEACH MOMOKO
    Homage Variant Cover by GREG LAND
    FACE TO FACE WITH FINALE!
    • Gwen has one last stop and it's at the end of time to face the one who started it all, Finale!
    • But if Gwen defeats Finale will her time be fixed? Perhaps not as she remembers it…
    • And what's to happen to the other Gwens?!
    • Don't miss the epic final issue that will impact Gwen Stacy's entire timeline!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    I hope the other Gwens will survive. I mean, thanks to the Jackal, we are used to the idea of several Gwens in the same room. So, I don't see why these Gwens shouldn't survive.

And I have to say, I expected a "She-Hulk-Gwen" to be part of this team.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

[QUOTE=Ursalink;6019486]
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post

I hope the other Gwens will survive. I mean, thanks to the Jackal, we are used to the idea of several Gwens in the same room. So, I don't see why these Gwens shouldn't survive.

And I have to say, I expected a "She-Hulk-Gwen" to be part of this team.
    She-Hulk Gwen could have been fun, too. Try to toss her off a bridge, Norman!
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    She-Hulk Gwen could have been fun, too. Try to toss her off a bridge, Norman!
    This Gwen would greener and meaner than Norman ever was.

Can't wait for the sequel, Gwenmagedddon .

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Cindy-65 injected Gwen with nanites or something that took away her powers. She ended up using Radioactive Spider Isotopes (like Jessica Drew's Earth-65 male variant Jesse Drew used) for a time to temporarily have powers. Elsa Brock (Eddie Brock's Earth-65 female variant) combined the RSI with the Lizard formula to basically create the Earth-65 Venom suit that Gwen eventually took for herself.

(There's some other stuff involving the Earth-65 versions of Harry Osborn and Wolverine and Earth-616 Peter Parker, but this was all about simplifying things.)
    Oh. I was a bit off. No idea where I got it in my head the 65-Symbiote was lethal to non-radioactive blood types. Maybe Ultimate Peter but his spider was gene enhanced. But at least I remembered she was still using a physical suit during the events of Spider-women.

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Oh. I was a bit off. No idea where I got it in my head the 65-Symbiote was lethal to non-radioactive blood types. Maybe Ultimate Peter but his spider was gene enhanced. But at least I remembered she was still using a physical suit during the events of Spider-women.
    Because E-65 Mary Jane had no resistance to radiation and was in trouble when she had some of Gwen's "spiders" on her during Gwen's King in Black tie-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Reaction of Dr. Strange after reading "Gwenverse"

Pretty much this.

Fantastic Member

So here’s something. Gwen’s plan is to set things right and undo Finale’s meme magic…but wouldn’t doing so ‘kill’ the other Gwens due to erasing them from history? Are none of the variants gonna complain about this or try to fight Gwen on it?

Quote Originally Posted by eratas123 View Post
    So here’s something. Gwen’s plan is to set things right and undo Finale’s meme magic…but wouldn’t doing so ‘kill’ the other Gwens due to erasing them from history? Are none of the variants gonna complain about this or try to fight Gwen on it?
    They don't recognize the ramifications of their actions at the moment so it's not a problem yet, or since all of the Gwen's are a personification of a psychological aspect of Gwen 'prime' undoing Finales work might return them to being a part of our Gwen, OR Finale's time tech might simply be overwriting females from the past to look like her so undoing her work would mean restoring these different women back to their true selves thus saving them from being blonde.

Just ideas.

Fantastic Member

A part of me wonders if Gwen’s just gonna drag the pther variants to the modern day so they don’t fuck up history. We already know the AGwengers are an actual group.

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    They don't recognize the ramifications of their actions at the moment so it's not a problem yet, or since all of the Gwen's are a personification of a psychological aspect of Gwen 'prime' undoing Finales work might return them to being a part of our Gwen, OR Finale's time tech might simply be overwriting females from the past to look like her so undoing her work would mean restoring these different women back to their true selves thus saving them from being blonde.

Just ideas.
    A part of me wonders if Gwen’s just gonna drag the pther variants to the modern day so they don’t fuck up history. We already know the AGwengers are an actual group.
    Hmm, maybe. I'm pretty sure Carlos Gomez did the art for that A-Gwen-Gers piece, though I could be recalling wrong.

That sounds more serious than I think is intended...