Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Yes, it's surprisingly stuck all this time. They occasionally make a big deal of it, they might do so again next year during the next Symbiote story,
    The only way I could see them taking it away is if they found a way to get her normal powers back, she's basically de-powered without the Symbiote.

Em Jay technically still has some symbiote too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Betting that gets as forgotten about as the Storm siblings.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Betting that gets as forgotten about as the Storm siblings.
    Which is a shame, as I'd love to see her become Earth-65's Scarlet Spider, like how her animated Ultimate Spider-Man counterpart became Spider-Woman through a piece of the Carnage symbiote that stayed with her after she became Carnage Queen. As for the Storm siblings, I'm hoping Spider-Gwen's story on Marvel Unlimited finally resolves that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Which is a shame, as I'd love to see her become Earth-65's Scarlet Spider, like how her animated Ultimate Spider-Man counterpart became Spider-Woman through a piece of the Carnage symbiote that stayed with her after she became Carnage Queen. As for the Storm siblings, I'm hoping Spider-Gwen's story on Marvel Unlimited finally resolves that.
    Well, it would probably be a more natural development by comparison.

Well, it would probably be a more natural development by comparison.
    She already cosplayed the original Ben Reilly version in Spider-Gwen's Halloween issue.

Em Jay is a variant MJ, and she's never going to be Gwen's love interest. I don't see the issue if she has powers, permanent or otherwise.

Em Jay is a variant MJ, and she's never going to be Gwen's love interest. I don't see the issue if she has powers, permanent or otherwise.
    As relevant as Gwen's supporting cast is, I guess it won't matter much either way .

As relevant as Gwen's supporting cast is, I guess it won't matter much either way .
    She can't be with Peter or Gwen. What's a girl to do?

She can't be with Peter or Gwen. What's a girl to do?
    Well, I guess the bands' career could take off but they seem to be perpetual starving artists.

Fantastic Member

Well, I guess the bands' career could take off but they seem to be perpetual starving artists.
    They seem to be one of those ''death before selling out'' kinda punk/garage rock bands, at least Em Jay does. So it could be an interesting way to introduce a struggle to be had in the overall character arc of Em Jay. But that would, of course, require Gwen to actually be granted a solo that lasts long enough to develop anything of the sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapioca Blitzkrieg View Post
    They seem to be one of those ''death before selling out'' kinda punk/garage rock bands, at least Em Jay does. So it could be an interesting way to introduce a struggle to be had in the overall character arc of Em Jay. But that would, of course, require Gwen to actually be granted a solo that lasts long enough to develop anything of the sort.
    Or that has a plot beyond "how many costumes or characters can we spin Gwen Stacy off as?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tapioca Blitzkrieg View Post
    That would be an interesting angle to tackle.

Or that has a plot beyond "how many costumes or characters can we spin Gwen Stacy off as?"
    Uh-huh.

Are they trying to get another Gwenpool out of her? Gwen has been overdoing the multiverse thing lately. Let's have something more focused on Ghost-Spider herself after that Shadow Clones mini, and not alternate universe doppelgangers.

(Also, why is this thread even still open? New year, there's already a new thread. I guess the mods didn't sweep up the Spider-Man section yet).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman