Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post

This is sick. He looks badass with hair. I'm down. I'm looking forward to purchasing his omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeCagefan View Post
    Honestly, as a huge Luke Cage fan I'm completely sold on this. I love it !! I think it's gives him great depth while staying true to who he is and it gives us excited layers to explore, cool adventures, an interesting job, and an inspiring hero. This is just sick. I have no idea why Marvel just wants to make him another SJW righteous hero with no flaws. The only thing I'm not sure I like is him leading an Avenger team since Avengers are so over exposed. I'd like him leading a team on the side just not the Avengers. Daredevil and Punisher are the pillars of the street level world in the Marvel universe and they also happen to be two of my favorites lol. Luke needs to stop up and be the third to complete the Trinity. He needs a Frank Miller and a Garth Ennis. I love your ideas man.
    They aren't. I don't even think Marvel is making any such characters like that in any major quantity, if they are at all.

Also, I'm pretty sure Spider-Man is already the third pillar of the street level hero. Not that Marvel street heroes need a trinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    They aren't. I don't even think Marvel is making any such characters like that in any major quantity, if they are at all.

Also, I'm pretty sure Spider-Man is already the third pillar of the street level hero. Not that Marvel street heroes need a trinity.
    I don't consider him one tbh. I'm talking mainly about the Netflix heroes that are geared more towards mature readers. Not saying Spidey doesn't have mature stories because he does. I didn't say they needed trinity. Just thought it'd be cool if Cage can be one of the flagships for the Marvel street crime books like DD and Punisher.

I don't consider him one tbh. I'm talking mainly about the Netflix heroes that are geared more towards mature readers. Not saying Spidey doesn't have mature stories because he does. I didn't say they needed trinity. Just thought it'd be cool if Cage can be one of the flagships for the Marvel street crime books like DD and Punisher.
    Wait, do you mean his depiction in the Netflix shows? He wasn't like that there either. Especially in the second season.

BANNED

Last edited by SecretWarrior; 06-29-2022 at 04:09 AM.

BANNED

BANNED

Last edited by SecretWarrior; 06-29-2022 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Wait, do you mean his depiction in the Netflix shows? He wasn't like that there either. Especially in the second season.
    No. I was talking in terms of street crime stories and popularity. Obviously Daredevil and Punisher are the kings. Cage could be the third manand should be giving a book to consistently be relevant.

I love these panels you keep posting. Keep it going! I did reply to one of your longer post on the last page. Just a heads up in case you didn't see.

Wow, this is really great (even if the Wrecker head's position makes no sense, considering Danny punched the other way). Can't make out who did it though.

Loved Kerry Gammil. Never understood why he didn't get more juicy assingments and a more impactful carreer.

Peace

No. I was talking in terms of street crime stories and popularity. Obviously Daredevil and Punisher are the kings. Cage could be the third manand should be giving a book to consistently be relevant.
    Okay, let's clear up some confusion here.

This is the part of your comment I was referring to.

I have no idea why Marvel just wants to make him another SJW righteous hero with no flaws.
    And I was saying that Luke isn't being written that way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Wow, this is really great (even if the Wrecker head's position makes no sense, considering Danny punched the other way). Can't make out who did it though.
    My headcanon is that he was hit so hard, his head snapped back the other way, which jostled his loose tooth enough to fly out. Comic book physics :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Loved Kerry Gammil. Never understood why he didn't get more juicy assingments and a more impactful carreer.

Peace
    Co-signed

BANNED

Honestly, as a huge Luke Cage fan I'm completely sold on this. I love it !! I think it's gives him great depth while staying true to who he is and it gives us excited layers to explore, cool adventures, an interesting job, and an inspiring hero. This is just sick. I have no idea why Marvel just wants to make him another SJW righteous hero with no flaws. The only thing I'm not sure I like is him leading an Avenger team since Avengers are so over exposed. I'd like him leading a team on the side just not the Avengers. Daredevil and Punisher are the pillars of the street level world in the Marvel universe and they also happen to be two of my favorites lol. Luke needs to stop up and be the third to complete the Trinity. He needs a Frank Miller and a Garth Ennis. I love your ideas man.
    Glad you like it! The Avengers part isn't key to me, but I included it, because else someone here mentioned that they liked seeing Luke in a leadership capacity. You can easily swap out Avengers for Defenders or Thunderbolts or whatever.

BANNED

"Power Man" always reminds me of "Trouble Man." That cover could be a great comic book panel.

Anyway, here's more of Power Man being a casual badass:

When you think about it, in terms of personality, he was kind of like the Wesley Snipes Blade, before Wesley Snipes played Blade.

Luke Cage, Escape Artist:

Last edited by SecretWarrior; 06-29-2022 at 08:07 AM.

BANNED

For the unfamiliar, here's the Trouble Man trailer:

LOL

Anyway, Luke vs Tony: