Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I loved the chain, but I can see why it's been left in the past. But some type of metal in his uniform would be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeCagefan View Post
    I think Luke using the chain as a weapon is badass. I agree with the rest of y'all. He needs a costume and I still think 70's Cage is the best version of the character.
    Cage could wear a cuban links chain made out of Uru. Cage could wrap the chain around his hand and use it as a weapon to punch people/stuff. The chain would be Luke Cage own Stormbreaker/Mjolnir/Jarnbjorn/ect since it's made out of the same magical metal ore. They could come up with some magical property for it.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Not really feeling any of these costumes, but I do agree you on the need for him to have one. I can't help feeling that when I see Luke Cage with other heroes, he reminds me of a swim team going to a meet where they all have regulation trunks. Then you see a brotha stroll pass his team wearing jean shorts and a wife beater, to dive in first.
    I would not be opposed to a brand new costume/look and maybe incorporate some elements of his first classic look.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Speaking of callbacks and colors this is prob. my favorite look aside from the original. The color scheme was different but the callbacks to his past was def. there. It helped that Pasqual Ferry can draw the hell of just about anything he’s assigned.
    I liked this look for Luke, which, IMHO, should remain being Power Man. In fact, I absolutely LOVED this series by Ostrander and Ferry, which gave me my favorite take of all of Luke Cage. It's probably one of my favorite Marvel series EVER.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Cage could wear a cuban links chain made out of Uru. Cage could wrap the chain around his hand and use it as a weapon to punch people/stuff. The chain would be Luke Cage own Stormbreaker/Mjolnir/Jarnbjorn/ect since it's made out of the same magical metal ore. They could come up with some magical property for it.
    I always thought it'd be cool if he found a chain in Kun-Lun.

I always thought it'd be cool if he found a chain in Kun-Lun.
    ah...

I'd also have passing thoughts about if Luke fought one of the dragons in K'un Lun.. and won?!?!

This might be controversial but I haven't seen a Cage costume I actually like outside of the Thunderbolts one. Even that one was kinda basic.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    This might be controversial but I haven't seen a Cage costume I actually like outside of the Thunderbolts one. Even that one was kinda basic.
    Not controversial. I think writers lack creativity with him. Artist too.

Happy 50th birthday TO THE REAL POWER MAN!!

At this point in MO is not having a costume
    The J-man

Marvel like I expected has plans for Luke Cage. Seems like hell be monitoring the Thunderbolts as the new Mayor and more. Hopefully he gets a solo series with a good writer and artist.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Spring cleaning at my parents' and came across an old journal, which contains a bunch of fanfic stories. Some of the plot points have been realized by Marvel writers. Guess common characters inspire common ideas. Sometimes, but not always.

Has Luke Cage ever been endowed with the Uni-Power and transformed into a Captain Universe? Or the Enigma Force for that matter? Has Luke ever been to the Microverse?

FPrnFHFVUAAOEpf.jpg Could be dope.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I finished Devil's Reign. It feels like there's going to be some good opportunities for Luke Cage in the future. That being said, I do wish we got the City of Fire story. Feels like it would have set up some emotional payout for what's to come. Or maybe it got cut because it was in contradiction, who knows?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

will the writers follow the Eric Adams approach?

I don't know. I'm sure it'll be more biased politics inserted in our comicbooks. Exactly what I want to stay away from.

Peace