Page 9 of 95 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Another favorite of mine. The black and gold doesn't get a lot of love imo.

It’s very underrated. Me and my friends call it the Saints armor with it being black and gold lol. It’s basically an updated version of the Modular armor. Pretty much Modular 2.0. I really dig the red eyes.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-16-2022 at 07:27 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    It is funny how Tony Stark keeps making more advanced, more powerful armor suits, but their relative power when compared to his fellow Avengers remains static. He did quite well against Thor and Hulk with his first, clunky, tin-can suit, and when facing them with much modern suits of armor, he doesn't do better, or he even does worse...
    It’s because Thor and Hulk have grown exponentially in power and strength over the years.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-16-2022 at 07:18 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    It’s because Thor and Hulk have grown exponentially in power and strength over the years.
    Yes for Hulk... but Thor? Nope. If anything, he has become weaker (save when he has the Odinpower); he seems to have forgotten 90% of his hammer's powers. He used to be able to generate magnetic fields, gamma beams, antimagic fields, to suck the energy from his foes, to travel through time, to teleport, to open portals which he could use as shields to protect himself...etc.
    Last edited by Habis; 01-18-2022 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Yes for Hulk... but Thor? Nope. If anything, he has become weaker (save when he has the Odinpower); he seems to have forgotten 90% of his hammer's powers. He used to be able to generate magnetic fields, gamma beams, antimagic fields, to suck the energy form his foes, to travel through time, to teleport, to open portals which he could use as shields to protect himself...etc.
    I’ll have to take your word for Thor as I’m not up on his history. I just heard that over the years he had gotten stronger and more powerful like he is now.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-16-2022 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It worked surprisingly well. And I say this as a hardcore red and yellow guy.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The current suit:

...and how it harkens back to my favorite armor:

Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The current suit:

I love how the new armor is a throwback, but still looks unique.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-17-2022 at 05:56 AM.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Yeah I really love the current armor, hope we get toys of it along with Cosmic Iron Man soon

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The current suit:

Was the classic red and gold his strongest armor in terms of how much it could lift?

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    Yeah I really love the current armor, hope we get toys of it along with Cosmic Iron Man soon
    I hope they put out some new stuff too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    I’m hoping for Marvel Legends to announce these 2 as well. They would make incredible figures. I really want a figure featuring the Endo-Sym armor.

This looks awesome.

what specific general powers does the current armor have? what has been "left behind" from older armors?