Page 56 of 95 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    A new Hot Tony Stealth Armor Iron Man on the way.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/hot-...ection-figure/
    Cool. As for the issue itself, if there was anything worth the price of admission, it was bringing back the blades. Rollerblades, that is.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Well, issue 20 was certainly interesting... It was weird. I sort of liked Chet the gorilla but there didn't seem to be a lot of substance in his story. Felt like a misstep issue.

I liked issue 20. I thought it was a good done in one issue.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

It really does feel like at times that Cantwell wants to write a Hellcat book.

I heard that Stark only has a cameo, so I didn't bother buying this.

Thoughts on Iron Cat #1, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thoughts on Iron Cat #1, anyone?
    I haven’t gotten my copy yet, but I did get Spider-Man Secret Reverse Manga starring Iron Man and Spidey. You should pick it up. It’s a beautifully done book.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I haven’t gotten my copy yet, but I did get Spider-Man Secret Reverse Manga starring Iron Man and Spidey. You should pick it up. It’s a beautifully done book.
    The artwork of Takahashi Kazuki (高橋 和希) is always enjoyable. Highly Recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    The artwork of Takahashi Kazuki (高橋 和希) is always enjoyable. Highly Recommended.

That looks like a Duel Monster on the top right...

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That looks like a Duel Monster on the top right...
    Having read Secret Reverse myself, it's actually an interdimensional invader using the technology behind the Secret Reverse game as a gateway into "our" world. That said, I enjoyed it a lot.

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

If we're talking about Iron Man related manga, there's also Iron Samurai. He looks awesome.

Marvel First Look: Demon Wars: The Iron Samurai #1 - https://aiptcomics.com/2022/07/01/ma...ron-samurai-1/
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Quote Originally Posted by The Invincible Beawulf View Post
    If we're talking about Iron Man related manga, there's also Iron Samurai. He looks awesome.

Marvel First Look: Demon Wars: The Iron Samurai #1 - https://aiptcomics.com/2022/07/01/ma...ron-samurai-1/
    Really cute Mariko .

Thanks for sharing this. I've been on the lookout for this. I'll be checking it out for sure.

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

There will be an Ultraman/Marvel crossover and Iron Man will help Ultraman to fight kaijus:

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/07/03/ma...ero-crossover/
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

There will be an Ultraman/Marvel crossover and Iron Man will help Ultraman to fight kaijus:

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/07/03/ma...ero-crossover/
    Oh, yeah. Gonna be awesome. Looking forward to whatever giant mech suit he makes for that one.