Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Marc Silvestri is one of my favorite artists. I thought it was so cool when he did this variant.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-18-2022 at 08:52 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

B31211C9-3D67-4536-AF0A-2E42D0DB9C7E.jpg Some cool art of Tony Stark.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yes it did. They just put the whole run in trade. I was surprised as I didn't remember it being that long.
    Glad to hear it! I remember being excited when it was first announced that Grell was taking over Iron Man.
    But for some reason when it came to an end, hardly anyone ever spoke of that run at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It is a classic for sure.
    Agreed. I even own the 1st TPB collection of that story (LOL):

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Marc Silvestri is one of my favorite artist. I thought it was so cool when he did this variant.
    I'd welcome a run on Iron Man with artwork from Marc Silvestri (XD)

Last edited by K7P5V; 01-18-2022 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

So many cool armors .

5683268B-C72E-4745-B7F2-248D7DC4886F.jpg Tony Stark versus Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Glad to hear it! I remember being excited when it was first announced that Grell was taking over Iron Man.
    But for some reason when it came to an end, hardly anyone ever spoke of that run at all...

Yeah. It was a really good run. I loved Michael Ryan's art on it. Very underrated artist.

I have that exact trade as well.

I have that book. I completely forgot Silvesteri drew it lol. Thanks for reminding me.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-18-2022 at 08:18 PM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I might be in the minority here, but I was never that big a fan of the Silver Centurion armor. Sure, it was one Tony's more powerful suits (he successfully fought the Hulk in it), but I found the suit about as streamlined as as a dump truck when compared to past armors.

Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I might be in the minority here, but I was never that big a fan of the Silver Centurion armor. Sure, it was one Tony's more powerful suits (he successfully fought the Hulk in it), but I found the suit about as streamlined as as a dump truck when compared to past armors.

When I first got into Iron Man he was just leaving the Silver Centurion. So I have a fondness for it as it reminds of when I first entered Tony’s world. It was one of the most powerful suits he had made. It was a change of pace for Tony and that makes it incredibly unique in his hall of armors.

Ultimate Member

Does that suit have any extra abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

Thanks for the pics! I probably need to go back and re-read that story.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    Does that suit have any extra abilities?
    Off the top of my head i can remember the pulsating repulsor rays.

Ultimate Member

Off the top of my head i can remember the pulsating repulsor rays.
    So nothing like a built-in toaster oven?

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    So nothing like a built-in toaster oven?
    This armor packed a bigger punch because he had to deal with Stane in the Iron Monger suit.

This armor packed a bigger punch because he had to deal with Stane in the Iron Monger suit.
    And it was the armor he made when he was finally ready to be Iron Man again and take back what Stane took from him, so there was a significant plot going on behind it's creation too.

According to Newsarama the top 10 Iron Man stories of all time. No Haunted on it which is a mistake, but what do you guys think?
    https://www.gamesradar.com/best-iron-man-stories/
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-19-2022 at 04:29 PM.