Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

The only one I remember is the Hasbro 20th Anniversary Iron Man with the classic Don Heck mask. I've not seen it in any stores though it is available online

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    Then a week later, Patsy takes him out on a drive - to check in to a rehab centre.
    end of spoilers
    I think that was a very important way to end it...considering spoilers:
    Tony was pretty much keeping himself going with morphine due to all the trauma he suffered. If they tried to shrug that off with Tony's history of alcoholism it would have seemed off.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Coco Loco View Post
    This is my favorite Iron Man run ever, and it’s not close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I like it too. I like that the writer Christopher Cantwell is heavy on the characterization and the human aspect instead of just fights.
    Like I said it's been a stellar run and I agree that Cantwell focuses more on characterization than big fights. He went into Tony's psyche deeper that any writer has in a long time. Very ecstatic to hear others are enjoying it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That is pretty much how it went. I'd like to think some lingering shred of human conscience ultimately got to Korvac despite everything he'd done to run and hide from his own humanity, and that was the deciding factor in how things ended up.

Same here.
    That's how I see Korvacs ending and glad to hear your enjoying it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I think that was a very important way to end it...considering spoilers:
    Tony was pretty much keeping himself going with morphine due to all the trauma he suffered. If they tried to shrug that off with Tony's history of alcoholism it would have seemed off.
    end of spoilers
    It would have been a HUGE disappointment to me if they would have shurged it off. It adds even more story and depth to a already richly complicated character.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-06-2022 at 02:27 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

46179505_297349271117532_3515082143640322048_o.jpgIron Man art. Tony working in his lab. I have this variant.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-09-2022 at 11:06 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Looks like it stops at Civil War?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Looks like it stops at Civil War?
    That's a shame. I did like the Homecoming armor paying homage to his first design in Ultimates, and then the Bleeding Edge Armor from Infinity War, plus the Endgame armor calling back to his classic comic design.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's a shame. I did like the Homecoming armor paying homage to his first design in Ultimates, and then the Bleeding Edge Armor from Infinity War, plus the Endgame armor calling back to his classic comic design.
    The Homecoming armor was really a one-movie wonder...especially since it didn't do much.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Homecoming armor was really a one-movie wonder...especially since it didn't do much.
    I loved how Tony could control it from far away. The scene were he saves Spidey without being in the suit is pretty cool.

Thanks juan678. I know they will probably make it fail, but I want to see this Celestial Hulkbuster armor in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Thanks juan678. I know they will probably make it fail, but I want to see this Celestial Hulkbuster armor in action.
    I don't. I'd much prefer for Stark to rebuild the time-machine he invented in issue 59 of Grell's run, and use it to send Hulk a quadrillion years into the future, when the sun has burnt out into a black dwarf star and the earth is as lifeless as the moon. Hulk wants to be left alone, and he wants to smash. Humanity wants rid of Hulk. This would make everyone happy.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I don't. I'd much prefer for Stark to rebuild the time-machine he invented in issue 59 of Grell's run, and use it to send Hulk a quadrillion years into the future, when the sun has burnt out into a black dwarf star and the earth is as lifeless as the moon. Hulk wants to be left alone, and he wants to smash. Humanity wants rid of Hulk. This would make everyone happy.
    I think this is a cool idea, but I don't see Marvel ever doing something like this.