Page 18 of 95 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Yeah, Fate of Mephisto seems to have been answered, and was the finale of Nick Spencer's Amazing Spider-Man.

I totally forgot about Danielle Cage's sibling though. Could that have had something to do with Luke Cage's recent cancelled mini?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Cool

AC56E221-C0E3-457B-A5CE-B9C54E928163.jpgIron Man art. I love how the Mark I is behind him.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-30-2022 at 12:45 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    AC56E221-C0E3-457B-A5CE-B9C54E928163.jpgIron Man art. I love how the Mark I is behind him.
    Man this is real nice! I like this pic of Tony!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

So idk if I’m the only one, but this Alex Ross designed armor is my favorite of his since after the first Armor Wars.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    So idk if I’m the only one, but this Alex Ross designed armor is my favorite of his since after the first Armor Wars.
    Hmm, that does look very impressive. And classic.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Man this is real nice! I like this pic of Tony!
    It really is. It was my second avatar when I came to these forums.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I love this new armor. There is something aesthetically pleasing about it to me. It’s top ten for sure. What I mainly like about it is how it’s new and how it’s in remembrance of what came before.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-31-2022 at 12:03 AM.

69986A3F-9EB8-477E-B2CE-5A8176AC6371.jpgCheck out the sign this cinema has outside of it lol. #StraightTruth!
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-31-2022 at 04:38 PM.

69986A3F-9EB8-477E-B2CE-5A8176AC6371.jpgCheck out the sign this cinema has outside of it lol. #StraightTruth!
    RDJ would approve .

Lol, hot burn!!!

Hahahahaha. Someone should post this on the Batman thread.

DC11CAE3-C999-4805-B0A9-D8ADE229F2EA.jpgE9B8717A-C0AF-4DEE-B3F2-BB080F08AFE9.jpg My brother bought me this die cast Iron Man POP today. It’s an incredible piece to add to my collection. I love my brother more than words can say. He’s always ALWAYS looking out for me. Hope you guys like it.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-31-2022 at 10:38 PM.

DC11CAE3-C999-4805-B0A9-D8ADE229F2EA.jpgE9B8717A-C0AF-4DEE-B3F2-BB080F08AFE9.jpg My brother bought me this die cast Iron Man POP today. It’s an incredible piece to add to my collection. I love my brother more than words can say. He’s always ALWAYS looking out for me. Hope you guys like it.
    Those are really nice and you really have a good brother. He knows you well.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Those are really nice and you really have a good brother. He knows you well.
    Thanks. I have more POPS. I really need to get my collection in order to show everyone.