Page 19 of 95 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Some concept art they were thinking of using for the Mark III. Glad they went another route.
    https://www.cbr.com/mcu-marvel-iron-...i-concept-art/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Why is the Iron Man armor being drawn so short lately? Is it because of the MCU?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Why is the Iron Man armor being drawn so short lately? Is it because of the MCU?
    I don’t know why either. Tony is supposed to be 6’1 without the armor and either 6’4 or 6’5 with it. Maybe even 6'6
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-02-2022 at 08:39 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Some concept art they were thinking of using for the Mark III. Glad they went another route.
    https://www.cbr.com/mcu-marvel-iron-...i-concept-art/
    So they were planning for the yellow arms even back then.

Feels full circle that the final armor had them.

Article about an amazing variant coming out for the next issue of Iron Man. The "Evolution of Iron Man."
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-iron-man-...-mckelvie-art/

I don’t know why either. Tony is supposed to be 6’1 without the armor and either 6’4 or 6’5 with it. Maybe even 6'6
    Yeah, I was looking at Cap/Iron Man 3 and Steve looks taller than Tony in the armor.

Yeah, I was looking at Cap/Iron Man 3 and Steve looks taller than Tony in the armor.
    Are you enjoying the Captain America/Iron Man mini? I wish they would have made it longer. It’s been a fun read and I love the art.

Are you enjoying the Captain America/Iron Man mini? I wish they would have made it longer. It’s been a fun read and I love the art.
    I'm enjoying the story and I like how they aren't rehashing old gripes too much between Steve and Tony.

They really work well together and they should. They've been teammates and friends now for some time even though they had a few issues in the past.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I'm enjoying the story and I like how they aren't rehashing old gripes too much between Steve and Tony.

They really work well together and they should. They've been teammates and friends now for some time even though they had a few issues in the past.
    Same. While the book does delve somewhat into the unintended consequences of the fallout from the original Civil War and its aftermath, I'm glad there's no hard feelings between Cap and Tony.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Same. While the book does delve somewhat into the unintended consequences of the fallout from the original Civil War and its aftermath, I'm glad there's no hard feelings between Cap and Tony.
    In agreement with you two. I like that they are discussing Civil War, but no pun intended are being civil about it. They only dislike I have about it is that it's only 5 issues. Does anyone one think it could be like Superman/Batman and be an ongoing?
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-02-2022 at 10:50 PM.

ACA882D8-CB03-42F2-A5B6-A0B4D296EAB0.jpgSome concept art for the Hulkbuster.

In agreement with you two. I like that they are discussing Civil War, but no pun intended are being civil about it. They only dislike I have about it is that it's only 5 issues. Does anyone one think it could be like Superman/Batman and be an ongoing?
    I think it could be an ongoing, especially if they go with uncovering more secrets of SHIELD, AIM and HYDRA.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I think it could be an ongoing, especially if they go with uncovering more secrets of SHIELD, AIM and HYDRA.
    Most definitely, and that could be a pretty good hook, too, considering how intertwined all three of those organizations were or have been over the years. After all, AIM started off as a HYDRA offshoot that was more into science and technology as a means of conquering the world, and S.H.I.E.L.D., depending on the retcon du jour, was infiltrated, subverted, and even coopted by HYDRA for most of its existence. Wouldn't be too far out of line to see Iron Man and Captain America going further down that proverbial rabbit hole.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

A Celestial Hulkbuster armor is coming!
    https://screenrant.com/iron-man-cele...mor-hulk-thor/

That looks dumb as hell. Iron Man isn't some Silver Age villain whose answer to every problem is a bigger version of his thematic weapon. He's a cunning and versatile hero who comes at problems from different angles, and often just uses his standard armor to buy himself time to enact some scientific/tactical solution that has nothing to do with armor.

What I'd like to see him do is rebuild the time-machine from issue 59 of Grell's run, and use it to send Hulk a quadrillion years into the future, when the sun has burnt out into a black dwarf and the earth is as lifeless as the moon. Hulk wants to be left alone and he wants to smash. The world wants to be rid of Hulk. Send him where he is the only one left alive, and he can smash to his heart's content without consequences. Now everybody's happy.
    Last edited by MichaelC; 02-03-2022 at 05:52 PM.