Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Still one of the best recent Iron Man armors, in my opinion.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I really dig this pic. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Still one of the best recent Iron Man armors, in my opinion.
    Yeah you’re right. I love only one armor over this one. The Model Prime did it all.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-04-2022 at 12:27 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

My favorite armor. The Bleeding Edge is beyond cool.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    I've really been enjoying playing as Tony in the Marvel's Avengers video game, so much so that I've been doing a Iron Man readathon, bought the Marvel Select Hulkbuster, and rewatched the first movie!

Yesterday I finished reading all of Fraction's run. Really enjoyed that, especially Splitlip, the final Mandarin arc, and especially Tony on the run + rebuilding his mind.

I'm actually trying to decide what to really read next I guess? I don't want to go into the Marvel NOW! run right away, and maybe read something older. I'm not really sure how to tackle the original comics. (I don't think I can read the entire thing, but I also don't wanna miss the little things like character evolution or development.) Suggestions welcome.

Are there any good mini-series I can find? Could I read Iron Man's appearances in GoTG for a better transition from Fraction to Kieron Gillen?
    2 fantastic mini series are Enter The Mandarin and The Inevitable both written by the amazing Joe Casey. Tony’s GoTG appearances are ok, but they don’t go into his space adventure as much as Gillens run does.

DEBA2EC4-4ADF-43B5-94C8-5A3A8DDF1F89.jpg3A686656-4240-4101-82D7-F3B8A44C4A5F.jpgThis is something my brother got me today. I can’t believe he got this for me. It’s something I’ve been wanting since the first Iron Man movie. Tony’s arc reactor stating that he still has a heart. I don’t have the words to explain how amazing and giving my little brother is.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    DEBA2EC4-4ADF-43B5-94C8-5A3A8DDF1F89.jpg3A686656-4240-4101-82D7-F3B8A44C4A5F.jpgThis is something my brother got me today. I can’t believe he got this for me. It’s something I’ve been wanting since the first Iron Man movie. Tony’s arc reactor stating that he still has a heart. I don’t have the words to explain how amazing and giving my little brother is.
    That is very heartwarming.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

My favorite armor. The Bleeding Edge is beyond cool.
    I love the bleeding edge armor. The next closest for me is Extremis.

Bro, that is awesome. You have a great brother.

I love the bleeding edge armor. The next closest for me is Extremis.
    It’s Bleeding Edge then the Model Prime as my top 2 all time favorite armors.

I really dig this pic. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah you’re right. I love only one armor over this one. The Model Prime did it all.
    For what it's worth, The Stealth Armor will always be a personal favorite (XD)

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    For what it's worth, The Stealth Armor will always be a personal favorite (XD)

It has a special place in my heart as well. I’ve got at least 5 different figures of it.