Page 26 of 95 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Absolutely.
    Hey. Was Tony in the last issue? I seen the preview for this upcoming one and it looks like a continuation.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

He and the rest of the Avengers showed up on the final page, along with the Guardians of the Galaxy and Kamala Khan.
    I just double checked, and unfortunately no. I believe he’s in next week’s Captain Marvel though.
    He is, yeah.

Avengers this week was focused on Black Panther, Sub-Mariner, and Valkyrie.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

44B8D9DD-7B84-460C-885A-945D621BCED8.jpgModular 2.0 Iron Man art.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-11-2022 at 04:59 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Hey, Tony Stark! I just re-read the first 4 chapters of Last of the Marvel’s in anticipation for the big finale on Monday, and Iron Man was taking lead on the final page, so it’s a pretty safe bet to say he’ll be there.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Hey, Tony Stark! I just re-read the first 4 chapters of Last of the Marvel’s in anticipation for the big finale on Monday, and Iron Man was taking lead on the final page, so it’s a pretty safe bet to say he’ll be there.
    Thank you so much. I’ll be picking it up for sure now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    The original armors .

An article about Tony's top 10 inventions. Pretty cool. What do you guys think? What should be on and what should be off?
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-mans-best-inventions/

It didn't include his time-machine-armor, nor did it include resurrecting Rhodey from the dead, did not include the dyson sphere. Dumb list.
    Last edited by MichaelC; 02-13-2022 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    It didn't include his time-machine-armor, nor did it include resurrecting Rhodey from the dead, did not include the dyson sphere. Dumb list.
    I thought I was the only one to remember to time travel armor from Iron Man Kiss and Kill. I don’t know how they forgot the Dyson sphere, but I like how the had ones on the list with some real world applications.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Is that Adi Granov as the artist. Very nicely done.

Just wanted to add a photo of one of my Christmas presents. My brother got me this Bowen Mini Bust of this classic Iron Man villain The Mandarin. I imagine he's not going to get too many appearances these days in comics. But they did feature a revamped version ine Shang Chi and the Legend of the 10 Rings. I wonder if they will follow that version in any comics?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post

Just wanted to add a photo of one of my Christmas presents. My brother got me this Bowen Mini Bust of this classic Iron Man villain The Mandarin. I imagine he's not going to get too many appearances these days in comics. But they did feature a revamped version ine Shang Chi and the Legend of the 10 Rings. I wonder if they will follow that version in any comics?

Honestly I hope so. It looks like the Mandarin will be getting a revamp in the pages of Shang Chi, which has been an absolute amazing book.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Shame, as wasn't that the same tech that revived/resurrected him at the end of the Bendis run on Invincible Iron Man?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

An article about Tony's top 10 inventions. Pretty cool. What do you guys think? What should be on and what should be off?
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-mans-best-inventions/
    Some pretty good things on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post

That's a very good collection.