Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    My favorite armors are his stealth armor from the 80’s
    Awesome! Glad to know there's another fellow fan of the stealth armor (XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    ...and the Mark 13 from Iron Man 300.
    Personally, I'll always prefer Mark 12 from Iron Man #290

Who do you guys think was Iron Mans best voice actor?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Who do you guys think was Iron Mans best voice actor?
    Normal Iron Man - Mark Worden.

RDJ Iron Man - Eric Loomis.

Underrated Pick - Crispin Freeman.

14224913_1741541459432310_439531759056084573_n.jpg I remembered when this happened in AoU. I was giggling like a little kid. Epic fight.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

From Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2? Yeah, Crispin Freeman was great as Tony Stark/Iron Man in there. I'd also throw in that MUA2 was the best adaptation of Civil War we ever got, since it had the good sense to give the pro- and anti-reg sides something to ultimately unite against and patch up their differences, enough so that regardless of which side "won," things didn't go completely to s*** like they did for a while in the post-Civil War comics.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

It's hard to mention Freeman without bringing up perhaps his most famous voice acting role (at least to me anyway), Alucard from Hellsing:

Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    From Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2? Yeah, Crispin Freeman was great as Tony Stark/Iron Man in there. I'd also throw in that MUA2 was the best adaptation of Civil War we ever got, since it had the good sense to give the pro- and anti-reg sides something to ultimately unite against and patch up their differences, enough so that regardless of which side "won," things didn't go completely to s*** like they did for a while in the post-Civil War comics.
    Everyone turning on Maria Hill should have happened in the comic .

I read the second issue of the Cap/Tony series and I'm really liking how Landy is handling these two. They aren't bickering or at each other's throat. And Steve is showing Tony some respect and is talking to him and not at him.

Even when they bring back Cap in his solo, I wouldn't mind this being an ongoing with the same creative team.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It's hard to mention Freeman without bringing up perhaps his most famous voice acting role (at least to me anyway), Alucard from Hellsing:

Indeed.

Everyone turning on Maria Hill should have happened in the comic .
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I read the second issue of the Cap/Tony series and I'm really liking how Landy is handling these two. They aren't bickering or at each other's throat. And Steve is showing Tony some respect and is talking to him and not at him.

Even when they bring back Cap in his solo, I wouldn't mind this being an ongoing with the same creative team.
    Indeed. I appreciate that as well and to reiterate what I may have said before the end of the last year, the great thing about Steve and Tony's relationship, when written well, is that they can give each other the kind of understanding, trust, and respect that they don't always get elsewhere, for a variety of reasons.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I don't understand why Iron Man would have so much trouble with Doc Ock arms. He's vastly, vastly stronger than Doc Ock. He should have casually ripped those arms to pieces while yawning.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I don't understand why Iron Man would have so much trouble with Doc Ock arms. He's vastly, vastly stronger than Doc Ock. He should have casually ripped those arms to pieces while yawning.
    He only had trouble when they were made out of adamantium. After that he took them from Doc and beat the **** out of him with them. It happened in Marvel Fanfare #22 and #23.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-09-2022 at 06:26 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

I’ve always been of the opinion that the Tony/Steve dynamic isn’t emphasized enough in the Marvel Universe like Bruce and Clark over in the DC Universe. This book is definitely fleshing things out, and it’s been a pleasant surprise.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’ve always been of the opinion that the Tony/Steve dynamic isn’t emphasized enough in the Marvel Universe like Bruce and Clark over in the DC Universe. This book is definitely fleshing things out, and it’s been a pleasant surprise.
    It was pretty heavily featured in the Bendis era of Avengers, and in the MCU, but it's become a little less pronounced over the years...

What do you guys think? I think what Tony was doing was just thinking a head. Is it wrong? I guess in a way, but you never know what might happen in the future.
    The Avengers first meeting showed some of Tony's secretive side.
    https://screenrant.com/avengers-firs...man-dark-side/

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    What do you guys think? I think what Tony was doing was just thinking a head. Is it wrong? I guess in a way, but you never know what might happen in the future.
    The Avengers first meeting showed some of Tony's secretive side.
    https://screenrant.com/avengers-firs...man-dark-side/
    Anthony E. Stark is a mad scientist in a flying tank. That's a big part of his appeal.