Page 48 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

013446FA-CE6C-4A43-9B9B-F1CE4689C19F.jpg73A7D761-4A8A-4412-9F26-61667B8D3DA6.jpgAn Iron Man statue a friend bought for me Monday. It ties into another statue with a street fighter figure. Beautifully designed. Pics don’t do it justice.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    013446FA-CE6C-4A43-9B9B-F1CE4689C19F.jpg73A7D761-4A8A-4412-9F26-61667B8D3DA6.jpgAn Iron Man statue a friend bought for me Monday. It ties into another statue with a street fighter figure. Beautifully designed. Pics don’t do it justice.
    I love the armor and pose .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Very cool. And that mention of a Street Fighter character figure alongside this gives me flashbacks to Marvel vs. Capcom, or Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love the armor and pose .
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Very cool. And that mention of a Street Fighter character figure alongside this gives me flashbacks to Marvel vs. Capcom, or Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter.
    Thanks guys. I just read this article. Wanted to share it with other Shellhead fans. I'll be giving it a shot.
    https://screenrant.com/iron-man-civi...-peach-momoko/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Thanks guys. I just read this article. Wanted to share it with other Shellhead fans. I'll be giving it a shot.
    https://screenrant.com/iron-man-civi...-peach-momoko/
    You're welcome, and that could be something interesting.

2z682gi.jpgTony Stark and Nebula art.

Where do I find Iron Man's current sales numbers?

2z682gi.jpgTony Stark and Nebula art.
    There's an interesting pairing!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There's an interesting pairing!
    I love how they got along and worked together at the beginning of Endgame. Nebula had a great character arc and I don't think she gets the credit she's due.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 04-29-2022 at 04:51 AM.

Thanks. We're getting right to the end of the Books of Korvac, aren't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks. We're getting right to the end of the Books of Korvac, aren't we?
    Yep! I can't wait to see how it's going to end. I like that CAFU is back to do the last issue as he was there at the start.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 04-30-2022 at 11:45 PM.

Time to bring this arc to a close...

Here's how I think the story starting in issue #22 will go:

Most of it will be a parallel for Armor Wars. Stark will be running around doing increasingly unethical things to get the rings.

Someone from his past will help him out. Maybe Pepper, maybe Rhodey, maybe someone we haven't seen for a much longer time. But someone moral who has seen Stark do immoral things.

Stark will finally get all of the rings, then that helpful person will do something to disable him and take the rings.

At first Stark will shocked. How could this very ethical person do such a thing?

And then we'll find out the twist: they are doing is because they see Stark as a villain. They've witnessed every unethical thing Stark has ever done and become convinced that the world would be better off without him.

And since Stark has spent the entire story being unethical, he'll really have no defense against this character's speech.

Moreover, the rings themselves will be written as just so ridiculously powerful that there's really nothing Stark can do physically. The antagonist will ragdoll Stark with ring-zaps to punctuate his or her lecture sentences about how loathsome Stark is.

So Stark will have to talk him or her down by confessing to what scum he is.