Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    It does look like it could be Sylvie.
    It would be nice if it can be some descendant of her (or herself) because Amora has a lot of sons and no daughter is known she has.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    It would be nice if it can be some descendant of her (or herself) because Amora has a lot of sons and no daughter is known she has.
    Heh, in Thor: the Reigning Amora had Magni son of Thor. Not sure how many other Alt-Us and main Us even have kids of Amora.

Heh, in Thor: the Reigning Amora had Magni son of Thor. Not sure how many other Alt-Us and main Us even have kids of Amora.
    Also in Strange Academy, Amora has two kids (Alvi and Iric) with an still unknown man from Asgard, the only ones in present and Marvel canon

About Alternative ones: on Captain Marvel (last year) Amora and Namor have a son in an alternative future called Ove, in a What if related to 1st Secret Wars (vol 2, 114), Amora has a son with Thor called Bravado (Balder Blake), also another one with Doctor Doom called Vincent Von Doom (Malefactor).

Amora seems to have only boys, no daughters, because of it when Sylvie Lushton appears for 1st time a few years ago, I really thought she was Amora's daughter but it can be at least adoptive one if the story is good to fit it.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 06-25-2022 at 12:36 AM.

Also in Strange Academy, Amora has two kids (Alvi and Iric) with an still unknown man from Asgard, the only ones in present and Marvel canon

About Alternative ones: on Captain Marvel (last year) Amora and Namor have a son in an alternative future called Ove, in a What if related to 1st Secret Wars (vol 2, 114), Amora has a son with Thor called Bravado (Balder Blake), also another one with Doctor Doom called Vincent Von Doom (Malefactor).

Amora seems to have only boys, no daughters, because of it when Sylvie Lushton appears for 1st time a few years ago, I really thought she was Amora's daughter but it can be at least adoptive one if the story is good to fit it.
    This is the first time I'm hearing of this character. When did Amora and Doom hook up?

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    This is the first time I'm hearing of this character. When did Amora and Doom hook up?
    What if vol 2, 114, It was an story about what would have happened if the heroes and villains never returned to Earth and get stuck on the Battleworld.

About Amora and Doom after having their son, Amora returned with Thor and have a son too, It was implied that Amora seems to get murdered by Doom but It was never known her fate.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 06-25-2022 at 10:00 AM.

What if vol 2, 114, It was an story about what would have happened if the heroes and villains never returned to Earth and get stuck on the Battleworld.

About Amora and Doom after having their son, Amora returned with Thor and have a son too, It was implied that Amora seems to get murdered by Doom but It was never known her fate.
    I remember her son with Thor having a last page appearence in an issue of Avengers Forever. It's weird that she only has sons. I'd love to see a daughter of Amora who is as cunning as her mother even if it's an alternate reality. Or as you said they can establish a bond between Amora and Sylvie if they ever decide to let her out of character limbo.

I remember her son with Thor having a last page appearence in an issue of Avengers Forever. It's weird that she only has sons. I'd love to see a daughter of Amora who is as cunning as her mother even if it's an alternate reality. Or as you said they can establish a bond between Amora and Sylvie if they ever decide to let her out of character limbo.
    True and I agree, it's sad she only has boys, maybe if someday Lorelei and Sigurd get married, they would have daughters to balance the family.

It is the most logical and it would not be forced at all, perhaps there are people who find Sylvie Lushton as an irrelevant character (possibly at the time they should have thought the same about Lorelei) but for me, Sylvie is not at all, she is a great character who needs more to shine and gives for many good stories. Establishing a connection between Sylvie and Amora benefits both characters and even adds interesting elements to the story that should start from Amora the Enchantress, taking her away from the Asgard stories is bad, putting her at the level of second-rate villains is also bad, in her moment it had something when she was part of the first Masters of Evil, but then it no longer made sense.

And as for what was initially said about 2099, that woman could easily be Amora but she could also be Sylvie Lushton embracing and fully accepting what Loki did to her and her entire condition and proving herself worthy of the Enchantress name which It could have made her immortal or given her a longevity that she did not have before because she was human.

True and I agree, it's sad she only has boys, maybe if someday Lorelei and Sigurd get married, they would have daughters to balance the family.

It is the most logical and it would not be forced at all, perhaps there are people who find Sylvie Lushton as an irrelevant character (possibly at the time they should have thought the same about Lorelei) but for me, Sylvie is not at all, she is a great character who needs more to shine and gives for many good stories. Establishing a connection between Sylvie and Amora benefits both characters and even adds interesting elements to the story that should start from Amora the Enchantress, taking her away from the Asgard stories is bad, putting her at the level of second-rate villains is also bad, in her moment it had something when she was part of the first Masters of Evil, but then it no longer made sense.

And as for what was initially said about 2099, that woman could easily be Amora but she could also be Sylvie Lushton embracing and fully accepting what Loki did to her and her entire condition and proving herself worthy of the Enchantress name which It could have made her immortal or given her a longevity that she did not have before because she was human.
    I don't understand why they are taking her away from Asgard stories. Asgard is basically its own corner in marvel universe. It's not like F4 where characters can easily crossover with other franchises. Asgard should be Amora's main home. That said I'd love to see Amora interact with the greater magic community in marvel. Strange Academy special was great in that regard. Right now Amora is being used as a cliche villain for CM and Jane Foster which doesn't do her any favor.

I don't understand why they are taking her away from Asgard stories. Asgard is basically its own corner in marvel universe. It's not like F4 where characters can easily crossover with other franchises. Asgard should be Amora's main home. That said I'd love to see Amora interact with the greater magic community in marvel. Strange Academy special was great in that regard. Right now Amora is being used as a cliche villain for CM and Jane Foster which doesn't do her any favor.
    True and that's why I didn't like the first issue at all and I consider it more for Jane Foster fans and a new insult to Thor and all his mythology.

I don't get it either, I don't know what these Marvel people have in mind, lately they seem to be unable to understand their own characters or are mixing them more with other characters (on crossovers who barely has any sense) instead of improving and expanding the characters' own stories in their own books. I want to see Amora more in Thor or in her own series if she gets to have her one day.

It also doesn't make whoever she's jobbing to look good either. :/

It also doesn't make whoever she's jobbing to look good either. :/
    True and it's sad and frustrating.

Lorelei cameo in Marvel Voces Pride 1

vs Loki

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Lorelei cameo in Marvel Voces Pride 1

vs Loki
    I already saw it, just surprised she didn't appear like her last two appearances as a warrior and appears like her original outfit, the writer (or the artist) seems to have forgot about it.

BANNED

She said if Sylvie survived the dimension she banished her too, that they could be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    She said if Sylvie survived the dimension she banished her too, that they could be friends.
    As I have said a few times, I am convinced that she is still alive, but that does not guarantee that when they meet again, Sylvie Lushton may want to be her friend or that Amora may consider her as such, it depends on how strong, powerful and how she may have matured with the experiences that may have had since Amora sent her to another place for the simple fact that it felt offended because Sylvie used her name but that she was also not bothered that they could admire her or take her as an example.

Sylvie is not Lorelei, I am sure she can't be so resentful and vengeful.