Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    With the costumes, on Sylvie Lushton it works better the Light Green because she is a teenager and an apprentice (some people will say and actually says of her, pretender, copycat, unworthy ...) , on Amora, Dark Green with a bit of Gold for sure

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Two new Amora pics, one of Lorelei (alongside Sigurd from Loki: Agent of Asgard) and another one of Sylvie Lushton

Lol Felicia better watch out.

images.jpeg-20.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

I remember it, it was from the Acts of Vengeance storyline (Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme book), I think it was a nice story.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Lol Felicia better watch out.

images.jpeg-20.jpg
    Yeah! , so true

I found this on Tumblr made by a fan, if Sylvie Lushton came back and knowing the synergies for the Loki series (hope season two made it a reality), maybe she could have this new look.

I found this on Tumblr made by a fan, if Sylvie Lushton came back and knowing the synergies for the Loki series (hope season two made it a reality), maybe she could have this new look.

Looks great. It'll be a good way to make Sylvie more unique appearance wise. This has a very sorceress look.
    Last edited by Doom'nGloom; 01-18-2022 at 10:21 AM.

Looks great. It'll be a good way to make Sylvie more unique appearance wise. This has a very sorceress look.
    yeah, I agree, she deserves her own style but if she has to be The Enchantress and have her mark and icon, at first she needs the aprobation and being considered worthy by the Original One, Amora, and Sylvie Lushton has the potential to be and make Amora be proud of her.

More Amora, Lorelei and Sylvie Lushton

And one more of Amora

After seeing the Captain Americas books (of course the fact that Sam Wilson is Captain America again it was clearly influenced by the Disney+ series), it is really weird and significative that the only one of the TV series who don't have any kind of influence and sinergies it is the Loki one, nor Amora nor Sylvie Lushton have any kind of focus on the comics actually (for me it is frustrating and sad, seriously) and even Loki don't have another book, the only thing that seemed relevant was the Kang thing and the opening of the Multiverse, for the rest, total irrelevance and I really expected something but again, Amora is totally marginalized (yeah, she has two stories, the strange academy one with her sons from November 2021 and the upcoming DeFalco one from the Thor 750 (24)).

After seeing the Captain Americas books (of course the fact that Sam Wilson is Captain America again it was clearly influenced by the Disney+ series), it is really weird and significative that the only one of the TV series who don't have any kind of influence and sinergies it is the Loki one, nor Amora nor Sylvie Lushton have any kind of focus on the comics actually (for me it is frustrating and sad, seriously) and even Loki don't have another book, the only thing that seemed relevant was the Kang thing and the opening of the Multiverse, for the rest, total irrelevance and I really expected something but again, Amora is totally marginalized (yeah, she has two stories, the strange academy one with her sons from November 2021 and the upcoming DeFalco one from the Thor 750 (24)).
    Yeah Kang got a mini series and a one shot out of his MCU appearance but not Amora nor Sylvie got anything out of it. I think its kinda the shows fault (also marvels of course) since they repurposed Sylvie into a variation of Loki. This basically divorced all her connection to the Enchantress moniker. I really enjoyed watching the show but now looking back at it the show only borrowed Sylvie's name from the comics and not much else. The only way I see Amora and Sylvie appearing in the comics other than rare guest appearances is if a writer takes a special interest in them and pushes for it. The fact that Moon Knight will get a story written by Hickman makes me think its possible (he may get an MCU series soon but I think Hickman wouldn't write a story if he wasn't interested in it). To think of it Hickman is a really good match for Amora. He loves writing powerful schemers who do what they think is right and are complex enough to stay on the line between hero and villain.

Yeah Kang got a mini series and a one shot out of his MCU appearance but not Amora nor Sylvie got anything out of it. I think its kinda the shows fault (also marvels of course) since they repurposed Sylvie into a variation of Loki. This basically divorced all her connection to the Enchantress moniker. I really enjoyed watching the show but now looking back at it the show only borrowed Sylvie's name from the comics and not much else. The only way I see Amora and Sylvie appearing in the comics other than rare guest appearances is if a writer takes a special interest in them and pushes for it. The fact that Moon Knight will get a story written by Hickman makes me think its possible (he may get an MCU series soon but I think Hickman wouldn't write a story if he wasn't interested in it). To think of it Hickman is a really good match for Amora. He loves writing powerful schemers who do what they think is right and are complex enough to stay on the line between hero and villain.
    At the time it seemed that people really liked the Loki series, strangely enough months later, they didn't seem to like it that much, even hating the character of Sylvie and the fact that Loki didn't seem like much of a protagonist in his own series. The MCU in this sense is doing very badly and I don't know if it can be fixed right now.

I've been waiting for that for years, but nothing at all, what's more, Amora the Enchantress is more and more removed from the Thor comics, and Sylvie Lushton has been totally missing since 2016. We last heard from Lorelei in the Civil War II: Gods of War miniseries.

This is getting more and more frustrating, obviously and of course I would love to see Hickman in Thor, I'm sure he would have a much greater respect for Thor and its whole world than previous writers (especially how disastrous Aaron has ended up being and currently Cates), characters included, I don't know if Amora would have a relevant role or not or if Hickman would do what other writers do, have it all centered on the 3 usual characters (Thor, Loki and Odin).

Currently I don't know what kind of plans Skottie Young has with Amora if he has any apart from the fact that she is the mother of Iric and Alvi but reading Strange Academy it doesn't seem that things are going that way and it has only been a one-time thing that in the hands of others writers would have greater relevance and use.