Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    It sucks so much. If they are gonna butcher her character progression then I prefer they don't use her until someone who cares about her comes to tell a story. Having nothing is better than having a hot mess.
    True, the problem is that I have been thinking like this for years (basically for many years, the first time I entered in a comic message board), I would like to be more optimistic and more positive but it is impossible, I have even managed to spend the last two years really bad or letting my personal problems affect my complaints about what Marvel does with this character that I like and love so much, I even spent several months without writing anything on these boards, believing that absolutely nobody cared about any of this .

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    True, the problem is that I have been thinking like this for years (basically for many years, the first time I entered in a comic message board), I would like to be more optimistic and more positive but it is impossible, I have even managed to spend the last two years really bad or letting my personal problems affect my complaints about what Marvel does with this character that I like and love so much, I even spent several months without writing anything on these boards, believing that absolutely nobody cared about any of this .
    Even if readers care writers and editors clearly don't. They just see Amora as the go to villain when they can't come up with an original story. Lorelei and Sylvie have been MIA since 2016. Marvel doesn't even remember about them.

Even if readers care writers and editors clearly don't. They just see Amora as the go to villain when they can't come up with an original story. Lorelei and Sylvie have been MIA since 2016. Marvel doesn't even remember about them.
    Yeah! This Is just one of the Major problems here. Another Is the fact to ask about It and don't receive a single answer on their part just a "there are no plans at the moment" something that i hear multiple times throughout the years.

Yeah! This Is just one of the Major problems here. Another Is the fact to ask about It and don't receive a single answer on their part just a "there are no plans at the moment" something that i hear multiple times throughout the years.
    The only plan marvel has is doing the same "Odin is a terrible dad with secrets" and "Thor lost his hammer" stories for the billionth time.

The only plan marvel has is doing the same "Odin is a terrible dad with secrets" and "Thor lost his hammer" stories for the billionth time.
    Currently Marvel is only dedicated to repeating past things as if they had been successful at the time and wasting time with plots that never involve other characters related to Thor and that need more history to develop, (Amora especially), sometimes simply because of the synergies with the MCU, as I said before, Amora the Enchantress is clearly suffering the consequences of not being part of the MCU and that parts of what she is and belongs to her or parts of her story end up going to other characters, it's still strange that there is nothing of Sylvie when of all the Loki characters she is the one who has attracted the most attention but that has not translated into anything related to the comics.

Amora's case is very painful compared to other characters when she needs much more love from editors and writers so that her story begins to develop, things like becoming a villain again or not realizing how complex she is and doing the usual they only mortally wound the character to the point that in the end it becomes the norm and the trend and this not to make any advances.

Currently Marvel is only dedicated to repeating past things as if they had been successful at the time and wasting time with plots that never involve other characters related to Thor and that need more history to develop, (Amora especially), sometimes simply because of the synergies with the MCU, as I said before, Amora the Enchantress is clearly suffering the consequences of not being part of the MCU and that parts of what she is and belongs to her or parts of her story end up going to other characters, it's still strange that there is nothing of Sylvie when of all the Loki characters she is the one who has attracted the most attention but that has not translated into anything related to the comics.

Amora's case is very painful compared to other characters when she needs much more love from editors and writers so that her story begins to develop, things like becoming a villain again or not realizing how complex she is and doing the usual they only mortally wound the character to the point that in the end it becomes the norm and the trend and this not to make any advances.
    Yeah, it's kinda like, well... she's a plot element used as a constant to define the setting.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah, it's kinda like, well... she's a plot element used as a constant to define the setting.
    Yes, but where is the development and why knowing that she is a character that she gives for much more, is always used in the same way except for little ocassions?

Astonishing Member

Amora needs to spread her wings in another book. Imagine if she took on the form of Gwen Stacy as her human persona? That might bring some interest in the character...

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Amora needs to spread her wings in another book. Imagine if she took on the form of Gwen Stacy as her human persona? That might bring some interest in the character...

And being part of Spider-Man villains because he need more female ones, also become in a some personal thing/vendetta with Peter Parker in a better way that the Clone thing of the Jackal like what Kingpin is for Daredevil but using the name of a dead girlfriend that only exists actually as a spider-man variant known as Spider-Gwen.

Though because of the Blue eyes, Sylvie Lushton will fit better on it than Amora.

Yeah, I want more of Sylvie.

Yeah, I want more of Sylvie.
    Unfortunately still waiting for her return or at least a limited series or an ongoing to know what happened to her after Amora banishes her to an unknown realm alongside the Ten Realms.

Unfortunately still waiting for her return or at least a limited series or an ongoing to know what happened to her after Amora banishes her to an unknown realm alongside the Ten Realms.
    And I just looked it up... not a lot to go on. But a few tidbits. Amora says "harshest of the Ten Realms". also, the portal Amora conjures takes the form of a puddle with tentacles sticking out of it?

And I just looked it up... not a lot to go on. But a few tidbits. Amora says "harshest of the Ten Realms". also, the portal Amora conjures takes the form of a puddle with tentacles sticking out of it?
    She's Alive i'm pretty sure of It and when she can be back she's going to be more powerful than before.

next to spider-man is amora? miskake color?

Last edited by juan678; 03-24-2022 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    next to spider-man is amora? miskake color?

Yes, she Is.