Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    It's the same pic but just in black and white. it's good, but in colour it's better, Amora is in there but only if you forces a bit the eyes to see her that it's next to Spider-Man and Ulik.

Also, I can't see Lorelei and Sigurd here, not even Amora's children from the Strange Academy.

A new pic

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    A new pic

That's lovely

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    That's lovely
    Yeah! It Is

I really don't understand this, these people from Marvel give me more and more reasons to hate them with more desire and more reasons for complaint and feeling that they have never cared about the character in any way.

In the end there will be no story of Amora the Enchantress in the Thor 750 special (Thor 24), why have they decided to cut precisely this story?

This is already going too far and the joke lasts too long and unfortunately it is not the first time something similar has happened. (I already commented months ago with an example of Thor 65 (Amora and Thor were on the cover), a story called Spiral prior to the Dan Jurgens Reigning saga, Amora the Enchantress was supposed to have a story in which she would be the focus on it, but then you read that issue and Amora can't be seen anywhere )

I was hoping someone could explain to me why the story of DeFalco and Frenz related to the Enchantress has been cut and not another, because the same thing always happens and why it seems that in case of doubt, even if other stories are not good, the trend ends up being the same , they never give Enchantress a single opportunity for a story of her own and meanwhile we have things that nobody has asked for or nobody has been the least bit interested in and there they are.

Seriously, a whole week and no one is able to say a single Word, no one has opinion?

Astonishing Member

Do we know for sure the Enchantress story was cut? Maybe they just neglected to mention it during the 2nd article.

I hope it wasn't cut. Ewing's Loki story and the Enchantress story were the two that I was looking forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Do we know for sure the Enchantress story was cut? Maybe they just neglected to mention it during the 2nd article.

I hope it wasn't cut. Ewing's Loki story and the Enchantress story were the two that I was looking forward to.
    Yeah! Me too, specially Amora one, it's hard to find a solo story of her.

It seems that enough time has passed to modify it if it is a mistake, unfortunately it doesn't seem like it and I honestly don't understand how they do something like that, they could have cut any other but coincidentally it has been Amora's story. I don't know what to think.

I really don't understand this, these people from Marvel give me more and more reasons to hate them with more desire and more reasons for complaint and feeling that they have never cared about the character in any way.

In the end there will be no story of Amora the Enchantress in the Thor 750 special (Thor 24), why have they decided to cut precisely this story?

This is already going too far and the joke lasts too long and unfortunately it is not the first time something similar has happened. (I already commented months ago with an example of Thor 65 (Amora and Thor were on the cover), a story called Spiral prior to the Dan Jurgens Reigning saga, Amora the Enchantress was supposed to have a story in which she would be the focus on it, but then you read that issue and Amora can't be seen anywhere )
    I had some family issues to sort out so I'm just now hearing about this. I hope this is some bad aprils fools joke. This issue is a celebration of Asgardian mythos and Amora can't get a story even in there?

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post

I want to believe this is some genuine mistake and not the expected ignorance from marvel.

I had some family issues to sort out so I'm just now hearing about this. I hope this is some bad aprils fools joke. This issue is a celebration of Asgardian mythos and Amora can't get a story even in there?

I want to believe this is some genuine mistake and not the expected ignorance from marvel.
    Unfortunately looks like is the second thing, it's hard for them to recognize mistakes.

Unfortunately looks like is the second thing, it's hard for them to recognize mistakes.
    Then I guess I'm just gonna hope Amora appears in one of the other stories and only buy the if she does so.

Then I guess I'm just gonna hope Amora appears in one of the other stories and only buy the if she does so.
    It's what I think, I really don't understand this constant attitude of demeaning and the terrible treatment they give this character, I don't understand what's in their heads and what they think, I thought things could start to change from the Strange special Academy, but not only do they not change but it also gets worse.

It's what I think, I really don't understand this constant attitude of demeaning and the terrible treatment they give this character, I don't understand what's in their heads and what they think, I thought things could start to change from the Strange special Academy, but not only do they not change but it also gets worse.
    Strange Academy seems like a fluke at this point. Marvel only uses Amora once or twice a year and most likely as a villain at that.