Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Read the FCBD story with Blade’s daughter. It sucked. Really not looking forward to this.
    Not surprised. I wish Marvel didn't own the character.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

If you think “sucked” is heavy damnation you have thin skin indeed.
    Hahaha, hey man if it makes you feel bigger to just make that attack go ahead. It's wrong and I love you for showing internet ignorance, just speak to something(someone) you don't know....like, at all.

Also, just to be understood I said it was damning, not "heavy", that was all in your head. You added that as you allowed yourself to get your feelings hurt that I didn't intend.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Hahaha, hey man if it makes you feel bigger to just make that attack go ahead. It's wrong and I love you for showing internet ignorance, just speak to something(someone) you don't know....like, at all.

Also, just to be understood I said it was damning, not "heavy", that was all in your head. You added that as you allowed yourself to get your feelings hurt that I didn't intend.
    It’s not a big deal that I didn’t like something you didn’t man. If you’re excited for Blade’s daughter fine, you can support her. But if you’re going to be weirdly passive aggressive against anyone who doesn’t like her stories or the idea of her, you’re in for a rough time. What I said was extremely milquetoast by the standards of this forum.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

It’s not a big deal that I didn’t like something you didn’t man. If you’re excited for Blade’s daughter fine, you can support her. But if you’re going to be weirdly passive aggressive against anyone who doesn’t like her stories or the idea of her, you’re in for a rough time. What I said was extremely milquetoast by the standards of this forum.
    I could care less about Blade having a daughter.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

I wonder if they will include Blade's comic love interest Safron Caulder in the movie?

I see Marvel decided to add Spider-Man Venom and Hulk lol
    The J-man

Mighty Member

Am I the only one who completely missed this announcement??

This September, the MIDNIGHT SUNS are back!

Marvel’s fiercest mystical defenders will be called upon to battle a dangerous new enemy in a new limited series by writer Ethan Sacks and artist Luigi Zagaria. MIDNIGHT SUNS will embrace the legacy of the original fan-favorite series with a new lineup that reflects today’s Marvel Universe. The team’s new iteration will consist of Blade; Kushala, the Ghost Rider also known as Spirit Rider; Magik; Wolverine; Nico Minoru; and Zoe Laveau, the breakout character from STRANGE ACADEMY.

A dark prophesy and apocalyptic new villains with horrifying powers the likes of which Earth has never faced before ordains a team of Midnight Suns to rise and tear @#$% up! But what does this new threat have to do with the Sorcerer Supreme’s past? And why is Strange Academy student Zoe Laveau number one on the Suns’ list?
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...ic-series-2022

Mighty Member

Also still on the Avengers

Last edited by Tracks; 06-17-2022 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    Also still on the Avengers

Yeah apparently there is a carnage cover of him for an Avengers issue
    The J-man

Mighty Member

So that's 3/4 books Blade this fall between both Avengers, Midnight Sons, and Bloodline.

Apparently there's also two graphic novels associated with the game too. I guess they're expecting to pick up a lot of interest.

wait Bloodline is getting a book?

Blade will still be acknowledge on the Avengers as long as Aaron is writing, but I don't know how expansive his role will be going forward. Sooner or later somethign will come to ahead with the vampire naiton and the sherrif storyline

Midnight Suns is a little videogame synergy. From what I hear Blade is a great character in that game from, his combat, story and different costumes

my problem with this interview is the Comicstorian guys really didn't do their research. They seem only be familiar with Wesley from Blade and not his many other roles
    The J-man

Mighty Member

Yea, the free comic book issue said her book would be coming out this fall

well looks like MArvel just cast Blade's daughter

guess will see how this film turns out
    The J-man

Mighty Member

I'm not so sure. The girl they cast is a lot younger. Even if they're trying to put together a young avengers team, she'd be much younger than everyone else...even the ms. Marvel actress. I'm guessing she's just another new character for the movie. Especially if the rumors are true that this takes place way in the past. I doubt we're introduced to Blade already having a family.

Mighty Member

This was my favorite episode of the Blade anime