Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

No Namor you do not gasp in shock at what you just unleashed you knew exactly what you did when you formed The Cabal. Also Go Thanos! wipe away those Justice League knockoffs.
    Last edited by stingnewell; 08-28-2014 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    It's not Namor... just haters wishful vengeful thinking at it's best.
    Its on panel trident
    We need better comics

BANNED

Supreme Power universe...nooooooooo!

It must have been a different Supreme Power universe than the one we know, because there is no way some of the JMS characters we know would fall to the opponents we see them face (or at least not as easily) ,-)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Its on panel trident
    Namor: The Destroyer

Is not on panel Ty....
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaokhaN View Post
    It must have been a different Supreme Power universe than the one we know, because there is no way some of the JMS characters we know would fall to the opponents we see them face (or at least not as easily) ,-)
    Really hope your wrong. Could not stand Supreme Power. Their inclusion in the Ultimate verse is one of the reasons I slowly stop picking up those titles. They deserve to die!
    :
    Last edited by Trident; 08-28-2014 at 04:55 PM.

Namor: The Destroyer

Is not on panel Ty....

Really hope your wrong. Could not stand Supreme Power. Their inclusion in the Ultimate verse is one of the reasons I slowly stop picking up those titles. They deserve to die!
    :
    The initial 18 issues of Supreme Power by JMS were great, imo! I haven't read much of their inclusion in the ultimate verse, except for the operation to bring back Reed to the Ultimate Universe after he was brought to the Supreme Power Earth when one of his exploring/recording devices was thought to have triggered a huge disaster over there (when it was in reality another character who was behind it). Did they cross paths on other occasions?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    No Namor you do not gasp in shock at what you just unleashed you knew exactly what you did when you formed The Cabal. Also Go Thanos! wipe away those Justice League knockoffs.
    Let's see if Namor is so gung ho when he and the Cabal have to murder the planet of the cute and fluffy bunnies. Right now they are facing other beings like themselves, I want to see if Namor can remain as determined if he has to go up to Twilight Sparkle and rip out her throat. Because if they keep going through realities they will find one like that eventually.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Let's see if Namor is so gung ho when he and the Cabal have to murder the planet of the cute and fluffy bunnies.
    Oh now your being silly, its obvious the next earth is protected by Power Pack. With Namor giving a "meh and goes trident stabbing season. But in all seriousness probably hanging out with The Cabal will take its toll he's already showing in that second page. But in truth Hickman's attempt to make readers sympathize with Namor is little to late he knew what he unleashed and now he needs to pull his balls out of his purse and accept it the consequences of his actions.

And before anyone attacks me with hating Namor, I'm not I'm simply not giving sympathy to him no matter how mush Hickman wants me to side with Namor. He made his choice and its not an easy one. Plus This isn't the first time Cap and Namor had to do the unthinkable Invaders by Christos Gage, thats all.

BANNED

I don't think Hickman wants anyone to side with anyone in this tale, I think he wants us to hate them all.

Oh now your being silly, its obvious the next earth is protected by Power Pack. With Namor giving a "meh and goes trident stabbing season. But in all seriousness probably hanging out with The Cabal will take its toll he's already showing in that second page. But in truth Hickman's attempt to make readers sympathize with Namor is little to late he knew what he unleashed and now he needs to pull his balls out of his purse and accept it the consequences of his actions.

And before anyone attacks me with hating Namor, I'm not I'm simply not giving sympathy to him no matter how mush Hickman wants me to side with Namor. He made his choice and its not an easy one. Plus This isn't the first time Cap and Namor had to do the unthinkable Invaders by Christos Gage, thats all.

BANNED

I don't think Hickman wants anyone to side with anyone in this tale, I think he wants us to hate them all.
    Thats not what Hickman is writing. But your spot on with the siding part.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Almost most Namor for Quentin Quire there but then I remembered QQ's pink.

Namor is the best Avenger. Gets **** done.
    You say that now. Wait till he destroys that alternate Planet where no humans exist and all mutants reign.

BANNED

Thats not what Hickman is writing. But your spot on with the siding part.
    Well he's not writing them to be loved that's for sure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    You say that now. Wait till he destroys that alternate Planet where no humans exist and all mutants reign.
    What happens when Namor runs into a world where Atlantis has conquered the surface world and created a paradise with another Namor in charge?

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

It's not Namor... just haters wishful vengeful thinking at it's best.
    I can't tell if you're calling me a hater or not trident. I'm Pro-Namor. I LIKE him as Black Adam.
    If you are... I'm going to just laugh at you for being pedantic. Hahaha, "haters" puff daddy would be proud.
    If you mean the rest of them them, yeah, there's some ridiculously shallow outrage on these threads sometimes.
    Still
    Namor: The Destroyer is an appropriate title of a titular bad guy.
    I would call him Namor: Tortured Hero...
    ..but I think, I think "The Destroyer" is who he is now.
    The people who loved Namor as a Noble hero WERE NOT WRONG, he was awesome. He's STILL awesome
    He's just in the businesses of destroying worlds now, I don't hate him for it, I actually was really surprised that he pulled that trigger (I thought it would be reed). I even respect the character a bit, for doing what everyone came to do, I understand he's dealing with it as "Self-determination", and I can tell it sucks for him after seeing these pics with thanos killing hyperion,
    but "We're all monsters now"

I like his "End Speech" also.
    "everything dies..."

EDIT:
    What happens when Namor runs into a world where Atlantis has conquered the surface world and created a paradise with another Namor in charge?
    I genuinely DON'T know Mark, but that's what makes this comic so compelling in my eyes, if an issue or so from now that's exactly what Namor comes across, it would be totally awesome and just for him to come across that. Moreso, exciting to see what happens then.
    I'd imagine he'd turn on his cabal, help the other namor... and replace him. Imperious REX!
    Last edited by Midnight_v; 08-28-2014 at 06:06 PM.

All-New Member

That would be interesting.

For myself, I'm hoping that the last incursion we see is a world populated by pre-Secret War classic versions of the Marvel heroes who are truly horrified by how ethically compromised their 616 counterparts are--and then proceed to kick 616's asses.