Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    "So who has been giving you that haircut"

I would love for someone to ask what happened to his hair.
    haha yes. when did you move to brooklyn namor?

BANNED

Well if nothing else marvel is probably fulfilling the writers/artist long held fantasies about killing the DC heroes and heroines. I saw what looked like the Legion and I'm sure a Wonder Woman. I don't think that'll cure the bloodlust any but I'm sure they are having fun doing it. I wonder if the Cabal pause to rape and pillage or just have fun murdering heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Well if nothing else marvel is probably fulfilling the writers/artist long held fantasies about killing the DC heroes and heroines. I saw what looked like the Legion and I'm sure a Wonder Woman. I don't think that'll cure the bloodlust any but I'm sure they are having fun doing it. I wonder if the Cabal pause to rape and pillage or just have fun murdering heroes?
    They are on a tight schedule (8 hours to kill all opposition then blow up planet) so no raping or pillaging. I can't wait to read this, I know that there will be some truly epic moments and quotes from this issue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i cant wait to hear what doom has to say
    Just put your hand over your mouth and speak. Its how Doom sounds in his face mask. hyuck!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DeamonSnow View Post
    They are on a tight schedule (8 hours to kill all opposition then blow up planet) so no raping or pillaging. I can't wait to read this, I know that there will be some truly epic moments and quotes from this issue.
    I think they'll have time depending upon the planet and the opposition. I'm sure if one of the villains spots a particularly attractive heroine or one that reminds him of someone he would have liked to have raped then he'll make time. And pillaging is even easier for these guys. After all they are there to destroy the world, what's a little rape beside that? I'm sure if Namor spots someone who looks like Sue, or is a counterpart of Sue, he'll be tempted.
    Last edited by Mark; 08-28-2014 at 01:19 PM.

BANNED

I feel like Namor not getting his hand dirty is a bit of a cop out. We all know Namor would have no problems killing.

I will miss Squadron Supreme Nighthawk.

namor is slaughtering people left and right. what do you mean not getting his hands dirty?? unless you want him personally massacring everyone.

namor is slaughtering people left and right. what do you mean not getting his hands dirty?? unless you want him personally massacring everyone.
    He was definitely standing around watching Squadron Supreme get their asses handed to them. Check the preview again.

Even so, I think the idea that he's not "getting his hands dirty" is false. He's already blown up an Earth, and is involved in the destruction of another.
    Last edited by Double 0; 08-28-2014 at 01:28 PM.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    RIP Supreme Power verse.

And to quote Star Wars Battlefront 2, Dr. Doom has entered the battlefield!
    I am SOOO GLAD to see that world get it! I hated that universe! Thank you Namor! THANK YOU THANOS for Choking the life out of that particular Hyperion!
    Also... to the guy complaining about them killing heroes... that universe wall filled with jerks. Its essentially the Justice Lords verse. Good riddance.

Edit: Looking at those images again... he didn't tell Doom. I don't know why but it looks like he just reconsidered or something.
    Last edited by Midnight_v; 08-28-2014 at 01:24 PM.

The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

Hickman seems fixated on killing all DC analogues ... what if someone else wants to use the JMS Squadron Supreme in a future comic?

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    He was definitely standing around watching Squadron Supreme get their asses handed to them. Check the preview again.

Even so, I don't think the idea that he's not "getting his hands dirty" is false. He's already blown up an Earth, and is involved in the destruction of another.
    and your point is? he was ramming his trident through bodies in the last issue.

BANNED

In the preview pages..i didnt see him personally killing anyone

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    In the preview pages..i didnt see him personally killing anyone
    He may be causing to catch his breath.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clairaudient Freedom Soldier View Post
    Hickman seems fixated on killing all DC analogues ... what if someone else wants to use the JMS Squadron Supreme in a future comic?
    Easy.

Hickman killed the Marvel Knights Squadron Supreme.

The MAX Squadron Supreme is still alive and kicking.

BANNED

The longer this goes on and the more worlds that the mu heroes/villains destroy the more Earth 616 is going to known in the multiverse as the birthplace of evil. At least among the surviving worlds. It'll be interesting in the future if Earth 616 needs help from any of the surviving worlds (That is assuming Hickman's bloodlust is ever sated and he leaves a few) and are refused because the actions in this series.