Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

[Q
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Well if nothing else marvel is probably fulfilling the writers/artist long held fantasies about killing the DC heroes and heroines. I saw what looked like the Legion and I'm sure a Wonder Woman. I don't think that'll cure the bloodlust any but I'm sure they are having fun doing it. I wonder if the Cabal pause to rape and pillage or just have fun murdering heroes?
    That was the Squadron Supreme, a Marvel creation made to look like the Justice League...in 1971. Or one incarnation of the team lol.

Anyways, what did you expect? Nobody to die in an event where the multiverse is collapsing?

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    In the preview pages..i didnt see him personally killing anyone
    maybe he was exahusted and needing a moment to rest.

BANNED

The longer this goes on and the more worlds that the mu heroes/villains destroy the more Earth 616 is going to known in the multiverse as the birthplace of evil. At least among the surviving worlds. It'll be interesting in the future if Earth 616 needs help from any of the surviving worlds (That is assuming Hickman's bloodlust is ever sated and he leaves a few) and are refused because the actions in this series.
    You do know that Earth 616 isn't only Earth doing this...right?

BANNED

Not at all, given the bloodlust I've already noted. Does an Earth have to blown up though? Why not cause the suns to go nova? That way the heroes of that Earth will probably never know. I do think that it's lucky that the Cabal isn't encountering anyone who can really give them a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAngel0 View Post
    [Q

That was the Squadron Supreme, a Marvel creation made to look like the Justice League...in 1971. Or one incarnation of the team lol.

Anyways, what did you expect? Nobody to die in an event where the multiverse is collapsing?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAngel0 View Post
    You do know that Earth 616 isn't only Earth doing this...right?
    They are the ones I'm seeing doing it now and in this issue. They also seem to be the most effective at the moment. I wonder if Thanos and the rest are taking survivors as slaves?

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

I'm actually loving this comic, it is the most controversial comic out right now.
    Some people hate it, because of the deconstruction of the heroes.
    Some people love it because of its quote unquote "Realistic No-way-out situation"
    I love it because I am genuinely curious to know what is behind the incursions and all how all the lose ends tie up.
    Ivory Kings, Black Priests, Sidera Maris, I cant help but want to see the rise of and fall of these threats.
    Where the heck did doc strange just teleport off too?!
    It gets heavy ... alot... and I keep wondering win hickmans going to go "Syke! This has all been a simulation"!
    Or: Here' the retcon, but if they keep all this real, and there are real consequences that last beyond the arc, this will
    be the one of the biggest things marvel has done in many a year, and it hasn't been a special event crossover thing.
    So I guess this Series has me feeling like "Make Mine Marvel!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    maybe he was exahusted and needing a moment to rest.
    hahahahahah. love ya Aces/

Not at all, given the bloodlust I've already noted. Does an Earth have to blown up though? Why not cause the suns to go nova? That way the heroes of that Earth will probably never know. I do think that it's lucky that the Cabal isn't encountering anyone who can really give them a fight.
    It's the various Earths itself that are colliding into each other, dragging the rest of their universe with them. So yeah, it's the Earth that needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by DeamonSnow View Post
    They are on a tight schedule (8 hours to kill all opposition then blow up planet) so no raping or pillaging. I can't wait to read this, I know that there will be some truly epic moments and quotes from this issue.
    Still there is a certain sexual sublimation flavor from the cabal acts, except for Namor that is , of course, horrorified by the whole ordeal.
    In any case this is very epic and wiht interesting development possibility.
    on side note has anyone noticed the extremely pimptastic expression and apparel of Krystoff? Is hilariously graphically "light" considering the grim somber tone of the scene, and yet fitting. Brillinat aestetic choice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    It's the various Earths itself that are colliding into each other, dragging the rest of their universe with them. So yeah, it's the Earth that needs to go.
    Well when there are no Earth's left maybe the universe will know peace at last.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Still there is a certain sexual sublimation flavor from the cabal acts, except for Namor that is , of course, horrorified by the whole ordeal.
    In any case this is very epic and wiht interesting development possibility.
    on side note has anyone noticed the extremely pimptastic expression and apparel of Krystoff? Is hilariously graphically "light" considering the grim somber tone of the scene, and yet fitting. Brillinat aestetic choice.
    I kinda wanna say you might be projecting a bit...
    I would've never look at it that way. Now when I look a the scene again "I CAN'T UNSEE IT!" damn you for that.

The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    Easy.

Hickman killed the Marvel Knights Squadron Supreme.

The MAX Squadron Supreme is still alive and kicking.
    I thought that was the JMS team in the preview, Ceebiro.

I'm only aware of the JMS and Roy Thomas / Mark Gruenwald versions of the team.

Who are the MK Squadron Supreme?

Fantastic Member

Whichever Squadron Supreme this was, I am sure there are an infinite number more, just as there seem to be an infinite number of Hyperions. As for the actual battle - it certainly looks like this version of the Squadron was a lot weaker than the one we are acquainted with from "Supreme Power" and then "Squadron Supreme." The Thanos general (the woman with the blacklight spear) who was choking Zarda to death would probably not be a match for the Zarda we know from the series. And it's hard to imagine the Blur walking into a backhand from Terrax.

At any rate, Cap is about to come down on Thanos and company with all the Avengers he can find. (Or already has, given that this is eight months later). It's going to be really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Clairaudient Freedom Soldier View Post
    I thought that was the JMS team in the preview, Ceebiro.

I'm only aware of the JMS and Roy Thomas / Mark Gruenwald versions of the team.

Who are the MK Squadron Supreme?
    Same team, but written way more toned down and they eventually crossed over with the Ultimate Universe.

I like the MK/MAX idea personally.

BANNED

This is a moral tale; the choices have to be hard.

Also, when Thanos is on your team, and not sitting on his hover chair, there's likely very few other beings in any universe that stand any sort chance.